Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Finally some skin changes. Maybe Blizz does listen.

So after looking over some of the inscription stuff it appears we are getting some of our issues addressed. So far I have seen an inscription to make your Bear form look like a polar bear and your cat form to look like a red lynx. I can only assume we will see some changes for the rest of our forms as well. Kinda nice to see that someone at blizz actually reads the druid forums.

----Myth

Re: Finally some skin changes. Maybe Blizz does listen.

You still wont see the difference from a lv.20 druid and a lv.80 (if the new bear form doesn't look any different?)
    Just re-coloring/skinning the current forms seems lame in my eyes.

All they have to do is add some level requirements on some of the stuff. Make some new ones and maybe add a 60+ requirement or something. I'm just happy they are still addressing some concerns druids had and even if they don't add some type of level requirement it will still be nice to have a couple different models to choose from rather than all bears/cats looking exactly the same.

----Myth

I really like that blizz is putting color/skin changes into WoW. Everyone looks so much alike atm, it's good to get some variety and choice.

You can only stare at the same bear ass for so long before you go crazy. Now we can change between white bear ass and brown bear ass.

I'm still waiting for the penguinkin glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by chunx0r
    You can only stare at the same bear ass for so long before you go crazy. Now we can change between white bear ass and brown bear ass.
    Ye! I'm happy about that one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    So after looking over some of the inscription stuff it appears we are getting some of our issues addressed.
    is that really a big issue? have druids been so OP for so long that looks are their big issue?

Deleted

gief armored bears/cats?

Make the gear appear on the forms aswell in some twisted way, Golden Compass anyone? D:

It is still retarded that changing feral skins is done through a profession.

That is like telling Hunters that they need a jewelcrafting / engineering to tame a pet because "animal whistle caller" is BoP (and a required item for skill "tame pet").

Quote Originally Posted by beanchild
    is that really a big issue? have druids been so OP for so long that looks are their big issue?
    Yes, it is an issue. When I get bear form at level 12 and I look the same 58 levels later while other classes have some changes occurring to their appearance to keep the game looking fresh to them, that is an Issue. I'm not saying its our only concern with the druid class as there are a few others I could talk about as well (Feral arena being the biggest one that comes to mind atm) but this thread wasn't about that. I just happened to see the lynx update and was happy. So your troll/QQ OP druid post just failed horribly. My guess is you play a rogue. Go troll somewhere else.

----Myth

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar

That is like telling Hunters that they need a jewelcrafting / engineering to tame a pet because "animal whistle caller" is BoP (and a required item for skill "tame pet").
    Yeah but at least its a start. They are finally realizing that seeing the same skin for 50+ levels gets old. Personally I would like to see some Druid quest lines at higher level intervals that could give you some appearance changes. I think this has been brought up numerous times as well on the WoWDruid forums so maybe we will see something like that in the future. As for now, alchemy isn't appealing to me at all anymore and I will prolly drop it for inscribing come Xpac.

----Myth

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar

Thats totaly different, you dont need to be an inscripter to use the glyphs, just buy the glyph.

If "Animal Grooming Kit" was BOE and buyable, and changed the look of your pet, is closer.

im happy with the Polar Bear(bear form) and Red Lynx(cat form) but iwanna see some new Moonkin forms(maybe some New Tree forms). maybe a polar moonkin or something like http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...nkin_white.png or http://www.goblinworkshop.com/pics/m...d-owlbeast.jpg or http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...WildKinArt.jpg. 8)

the skin changes are alright, im not particularly crazy about a white druid bearform, idk i would have like to see some armor but more NEish or Taurenish or maybe even depending on Tier 7-9 gear, kinda like the amani war bear. the red lynx form looks ok too, it's definitely a plus to have skin changes and maybe it will lead to better things.

I could have sworn that they said that they were going to change the default form somewhere, like, change what it is now, not using glyphs. Unless they said to hell with that and just made glyphs to do it for us. Still, would be nice to get a new base form skin (or model) + a glyph to change it.

i assume ur talking about druids?

yeah they said they were going to bring in a dire cat too

Not a fan of it being forced through a profession. What I would have rather seen is a 5 set bonus of each gear set, in which it changes how you look in some way.

Hell, make Druids more like the Pokemon Eevee. XD

Full T5 = bear or cat with leaves sticking out of it. Full T4 = bear or cat with dead birds all over it.

Seriously, wtf is Blizzard obsession with dead birds, and leaves on Druid gear?

I dont mean to troll or anything... but seriously, can you druids not be happy that you actually have forms instead of complaining how they look? I chose a tauren race for my character e.g and i still have to look at the same cow... im not that bothered...

Instead of complaining you look the same all the time complain to them that you dont morph into the animal in a cool way instead of just going poof your a bear... or complain that you dont make transformer sounds when you shift :P

Quote Originally Posted by Paranitis
    Seriously, wtf is Blizzard obsession with dead birds, and leaves on Druid gear?
    Nature, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.