Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Sanctified Wrath Ret Talent

I'm pretty sure people have said that Hammer of Wrath was not reseting swing timers.

Thank you Samiel and Rawberry for the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by TS Aeonin
    I'm pretty sure people have said that Hammer of Wrath was not reseting swing timers.
    And I'm pretty sure it does.

Unfortunatly I can't test it at the moment because the Beta realm seems to be suffering from overpopulation and logging in at the moment just isn't possible.

I'll try and get a confirmation later when the realm has settled down and I found a suitable swingtimer mod.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Looking forward to hearing your discovery, because if it does not reset swing timers, HoW will become staple DPS cycle for Ret Paladins from 35% and down.

Quote Originally Posted by Scipii12
    If you are that interested in what the ability does, you obviously play the game and concern yourself as much as most people, so your insult is somewhat hypocritical. Though we all know the insult is an excuse for you being lazy or dumb.
    Apparently i do read them if i knew Forbearance was increased to 3 minutes....which is why i can't understand why people can't just answer a question instead of telling me "read the beta notes/you're lazy/you're dumb" obviously i didn't find the answer to my question when i looked.

Personally, I meant check the forums There is already two or three posts about this in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Samiel
    Looking forward to hearing your discovery, because if it does not reset swing timers, HoW will become staple DPS cycle for Ret Paladins from 35% and down.
    After downloading and patching build 8788, and writing a quick swing timer addon I'm pleased to announce that; Hammer of Wrath does not seem to reset my swing timer.

Humbug! I guess I can't always be right .

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

You know what they say.

"you can`t always win. - Not even every time."

Dawrin awards - Since 65 000 000 BC.

not only does it not reset your swing timer, it's effectiveness has been severly increased. Mine hits in the 3.5-4.2k crit range.

Nice, that's about the same as my White hit Crit Range!

Nice, if this really does not reset you swing timer, its a major dps improvement for targets above 35% health.

No reset time?Very Nice