Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: WotLK Mounts, Profession dailies, blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    Any other Jewelcrafter on the Beta been able to obtain the 'world drop' items required for the profession dailey quests ?
    Having the quest labelled as a level 80 quests, though, could indicate that you actually need to farm mobs of these types in higher levels, but they aren't there yet.
    Two of the quests indicate that "Any" of the types of mobs listed will drop the item you need, and I'm sure that'll be the case with all of them. It appears that the Beta team just hasn't added the items in yet or haven't thrown them into the loot table of the mobs.

And I'm sure they'll be implemented very soon.

That Frostwyrm looks incredible. Hopefully other mounts will be introduced with that level of detail, then once everyone gets one like the Onyx Drake, the sever implodes due to increased strain! \o/

Wait... :

Still, very nice looking, hopefully it will be a bit harder to get, and not become common place to see.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

I love the bike mount ;D

I hope Blizzard start focusing on warriors soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Wow hunters are getting some real love to bad I signed a life contract to my Mage :-\.
    maybe if you have an infadelity the contract will void ;p

(for anyone who dosn't know infadelity is cheating)

(also i have no clue if i spelt it right because im using ie6 atm and dont have my mozilla spell check :[ )

The daily quests for jewelcrafting seems to be pretty stupid. One token each day and a design for 5-8, thats a shitload of days to get them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Voin
    The daily quests for jewelcrafting seems to be pretty stupid. One token each day and a design for 5-8, thats a shitload of days to get them all.
    to bad theres 6 different daileys.

and you can do 25 dailys ... ever day.

6 tokens a day.

You can't say 'badass'

Least you couldn't when I was a kid...

Quote Originally Posted by myarluu
    to bad theres 6 different daileys.

and you can do 25 dailys ... ever day.

6 tokens a day.
    All 6 quests are available to players but the 5 others won't be available anymore after you picked one. This might be for testing purposes only and we could end up with random daily quests each day.
    Seems not.. if i read that correct.
    Plus, turning in a blue gem to get one token, ouch?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Wow hunters are getting some real love to bad I signed a life contract to my Mage :-\.
    you get http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=66 12 levels earlier, so don't stop leveling just yet.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Voin
    I will have to agree here. Sure, Blizzard wants us to 'specify' into certain recipes, but then they should approach this completely different. And having the amount of possible gemcraft recipes nearly double compared to TBC isn't exactly helping this cause either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    I will have to agree here. Sure, Blizzard wants us to 'specify' into certain recipes, but then they should approach this completely different. And having the amount of possible gemcraft recipes nearly double compared to TBC isn't exactly helping this cause either.
    you can get 6 tokens a day i think

How is a frostwyrm obtained?

Quote Originally Posted by myarluu
    you can get 6 tokens a day i think
    :

Honestly, read the newspost, ok ? It clearly mentions it only lets you pick one out of the six available quests per day, and I can confirm this. Now, if this is subject to change is a different matter.

@frostwrym mount

anyone else think that this may be a "attunmen" type drop from sapphiron?

I can't believe they got rid of bear trap, well there goes their one new trick against warriors in arena.
    BAMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs
    I can't believe they got rid of bear trap, well there goes their one new trick against warriors in arena.
    Deterrence (assuming not already survival) as a base skill will be super nice to pop on rogues or warriors. Warriors really are the least of my concerns, scattershot/wingclip concussive shot...

Quote Originally Posted by Xnzz
    @frostwrym mount

anyone else think that this may be a "attunmen" type drop from sapphiron?
    I'd bet on it being the Wotlk 'Ashes of Al'ar'

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp
    I'd bet on it being the Wotlk 'Ashes of Al'ar'
    low percent raid drops=stupidest thing EVER

I dont really mind about low pecent, but if u have best guild on server farming for it for 6 mons then have another less progressed guild get it first attempt really anoys me

15+ Year Old Account

i hope its the new flyingmount from DK, the gryphon look bad, and its a boned ally mount,....
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I defend Sylvanas because I believe humanity is a waste, in game and IRL. A human life is NOT more important than that of a cat or dog or bird. It just isn't.