Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: WotLK Mounts, Profession dailies, blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Lol you ignorance makes me laugh. We can have spaceships and aliens, Steam Tonks, Gyro Copters and what not but your mad that they made Motorcycles for engineers lol. If you want Ancient times go play AoC (I also heard their is boobies in it).
    Lmao dude did you even think before posting? Where did I say that all the "star wars crap" from BC was good ? I'm the first one to be happy that they are going back to more classic stuff with WotLK and that it's going to be finished with all this naaru crap.

And yes WoW is in a middle age / fantasay universe, like Warhammer, if you want motorbikes go play starcraft. Also the other gadgets are still ok because they are not things that are in the real world. But those motobikes are just simple replicas of real ones with a horde or alliance texture on them.

Also the helicopter is a easter egg / tribute to warhammer, just like a lot of the alliance tanks etc ...

If you got crap taste and you like to see stupid bikes in a fantasy game, well it's your thing then, but i'm not gonna be there when you'll be talking to your party with a cellphone, stealing cars in the street and going to whatever raid on a skateboard. End of discussion kid

15+ Year Old Account

I agree with Smasher. A Tauren or Orc on a bike is to far gone, okay it's a fantasy game, but I find it a bit to much. But that's just my opinion, feel free to have yours....

Then I want a Panzer Tank Mount for Taurens only tho...

I happen to like the Bike. Who said Blizzard cant run wild with their minds.

I am sorry to say, this game isn't midevil, nor is it futuristic. It is fantasy, and fantasy can be anything you want it to be. That is why I find this bike awesome. It is out of the ordinary. Just like the copter was. most of the other mounts are animals, why not have something different?

If Gnomes can make engines for their mount to run. Helicopters, teleport devices and a rocket, then they sure as hell can make a motorbike. This is a steam punk game not medieval.

Gnomes have a robot chicken.
    There's robots in gnomeregan.
    Engineers can already make a helicopter.

You'd have to be pretty dense to bother complaining about a motor bike.

Quote Originally Posted by smasher
    If you got crap taste and you like to see stupid bikes in a fantasy game, well it's your thing then, but i'm not gonna be there when you'll be talking to your party with a cellphone, stealing cars in the street and going to whatever raid on a skateboard. End of discussion kid
    1. It is far from a medieval game.

2. That sentance is just the most retarded thing i've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Draught
    Why the hell add so many new mounts? Like who the fuck wants a flying carpet?
    Chill out angry man. How 'bout:

BE Rogue Alleebahba?
    NE Hunter Steppenwulf?

Yey, more tanking talk for warriors! ... SHOVE IT.

I have yet to see any decent changes to arms/fury.

Quote Originally Posted by smasher
    Lmao dude did you even think before posting? Where did I say that all the "star wars crap" from BC was good ? I'm the first one to be happy that they are going back to more classic stuff with WotLK and that it's going to be finished with all this naaru crap.

And yes WoW is in a middle age / fantasay universe, like Warhammer, if you want motorbikes go play starcraft. Also the other gadgets are still ok because they are not things that are in the real world. But those motobikes are just simple replicas of real ones with a horde or alliance texture on them.

Also the helicopter is a easter egg / tribute to warhammer, just like a lot of the alliance tanks etc ...

Your complaining about them putting in a damn motorcycle yet your ready to justify all the other technological stuff in the game as their not in the real world and or they are a tribute to warhammer. If you dont like the Warcraft universe's technological flair then by all means as I said go play AOC where there is Medival T*tties, medival wooly mammoths and medival drunken bar fights for all. Without sight of a single piece of technology.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisevil
    If Gnomes can make engines for their mount to run. Helicopters, teleport devices and a rocket, then they sure as hell can make a motorbike. This is a steam punk game not medieval.
    For me it isn't that the gnomes can't make a motorbike.. it's that they wouldn't

That motorbike is just too much of a copy from a real word item.. those helecopter/rocket/teleporter/... by far aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Draught
    Why the hell add so many new mounts? Like who the fuck wants a flying carpet?
    meeeeeeeee

im gonna have to make a draenei alt for it and grab a turban ;p

Wow hunters are getting some real love to bad I signed a life contract to my Mage :-\.
    Sorry what.... your level 39 mage?

Quote Originally Posted by yohomies
    Sorry what.... your level 39 mage?
    Yeah, because my sig tells of all my chars amirite?

WTB a frostwyrm! The warpstalker mount looks cool too

Yeah, because my sig tells of all my chars amirite?
    not only that, but on a non-wow board, anyone can put any char in their sig ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa
    not only that, but on a non-wow board, anyone can put any char in their sig ;P
    Yea would you believe me If I said I was Swifty?

Quote Originally Posted by velourea
    lol

warriors with 40% crit unbuffed reach 90% with overpower, plus impale and deep wounds, and no way to dodge, parry or block it you'd be better off getting some major resilience instead. But then again, you probably play warrior yourself don't you!!
    And guess what, it's *still* better than eating his normal attacks. Mortal + white melee + hamstring + the rage generation he gets >>> overpower.

And nevermind that a hunter - or any class with a high agi - will dodge quite a few warrior attacks and eat OP *anyway*. Better to dodge most of them then.

The JC quests look like somewhat of a gold sink.
    I wonder if other professions will require the same sort of thing.