Page 1 of 2
LastLast

repentace is going to be wierd

Most of you have saw by now that repentance is all grown up! Yes its finally grown into a respectable spell that is might i dare say not sub par unlike all our spells. I must say that it will be very wierd to see it in wotlk lasting for a minute. Not having to be thinking Ok i got 6 seconds, lets attack skull and hope to god that pally tank doesnt consencrate near it or no one attacks it. I mean seriously i am gunna make a friggen video of my first REAL repentance, a full 60second duration repentance just because it will be that memorable for us ret paladins that had to suffer through all the BC heroics and raids, getting kicked out because blizz doesnt know how to give classes CC or make the "innovative hybrids" innovative...and well... hybrids really.... but yea REPENTANCE IS A BIG BOY NOW AND HE IS READY BE SENT OUT INTO THE WORLD TO FINALLY HAVE A USE IN 5MANS/HEROICS AND RAIDS

Re: repentace is going to be wierd

I'd hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by KokoMonkey
    I'd hit it.

Khody

It's definitely going to be very useful.

The 10 seconds in pvp is amazing also.... unless that's been changed

Quote Originally Posted by mariokartjoey
    Not having to be thinking Ok i got 6 seconds, lets attack skull and hope to god that pally tank doesnt consencrate near it
    Or you can have your Pally tank Cons it and everything else, and tank everything like he should be doing.

yes seeing repentance lasting 1 min is going to be strange. but it is still going to be sweet lol. i would much wrather it last 1 min than 6 seconds lol ;D

Skill less retpaladins get more skill-less!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

RETLOL!

I can already see it, Warrior tanks skull, Shaman hex cross, mage sheep moon, rogue sap star, paladin repent square

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    RETLOL!
    You might as well get them off while you can

i wonder how long its gonna be on for in PvP...

10 sec for pvp i would guess... like everything else apart from psychic scream -_-

Yeah..retardin has cc, resto/ele/enh has cc (although 30 sec dur, 45sec cd)..what about warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph
    u da tank dawg
    yeah..because paladins are so horrible at tanking..oh..wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph
    you do realise repentance is a ret talent right?? ret = teh shizznit for tanking yo
    yeah..i realize that..maybe i must be clear about that or else you don't understand..

pala as tank -> no need for cc because 3 dd's in group
    pala as ret -> nice..we take you because you have teh cc, fury/arms warrior don't..

maybe i reroll pala..easy to play..sucky dps but group utility

i think you need to rething that small part, as of now in beta, paladin dps is every thing else, then this sucky you talk about

Quote Originally Posted by vreid

pala as ret -> nice..we take you because you have teh cc, fury/arms warrior don't..
    oh god, don't compare warrs to pallies...it won't end...oh where's our slow u got ur hamstring...then warrs will say where oh where is our nice 6 second stun..and the pallies will say u got ur damn charge/intercept and heroic leap(mace stun could be thrown in there)....don't bother comparing cuz both classes are totally different..so yea don't bother comparing with hybrids

Quote Originally Posted by vreid
    yeah..i realize that..maybe i must be clear about that or else you don't understand..

pala as tank -> no need for cc because 3 dd's in group

Wars Have :

Fear , Snare , Second Share ( talented much lower in fury then repentance in retri ) , Disarm weapon and Disarm Shield , Several Stuns , Thunder clap etc.

Vs

31 point talent Repentance. That can be dispeled since it is magic effect and not even stun.

"pala as tank -> no need for cc because 3 dd's in group"
    For tanking u dont need to CC when u have pally tank but u need twice better healers then u need when u use Warrior tank. Your group dps is lower couse pala dont have sunders and recived dmg is higher couse pala dont have demo shout. Posibility of wipe is higher as well if mobs have stun = instant kill pally while healer is not aware.

This only goes to 5 mans. Still fury should be superior dps then pallys 2% more dmg and 3% more haste that is worth only to 2 - 3 party memebers it is not as much as insane battle shout is.
    + U have piercing howl + u have disarm + u can offtank. Fury war who have brain is great addition to the party. He can save someone if needed and offtank he can help prot pally by claping and demo shout on mobs he tanks and so on. If Caster take agro he can hamstering / percing howl ( if he takes with agro several mobs ) to slow them down untill they get to caster and give caster more time to run to safety etc.
    It is problem of most warriors that they spam 3 buttons in one stance and wank on dmg. Even untalented u have tons of cool stuff u can use to help group.

Thing here is Retri paladins are viable. And will be great additions to 5 mans. If that is your problem couse u h8 to see paladins then u are idiot.

Thinking about balance in 5 mans and heroics is just retarded ... every class and spec should be viable and both are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimnus
    i think you need to rething that small part, as of now in beta, paladin dps is every thing else, then this sucky you talk about
    They will not leave your damage output how it is. It'll come down with the rest of the hybrids, if not lower as Blizzard has proven during both of previous beta periods that they enjoy baiting and switching with Retribution.

Also; while I am not grammar fiend, please take the time to put your thoughts into coherent English. That was really hard to read!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimnus
    It's also very, very bugged.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.