Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: repentace is going to be wierd

even so if repentace is here to stay i can see RETLOL (sorry had to do that) take the place of rogues in instances, since you can do it in combat and dont require stealth or anything els, just a small amount of mana.
    and you bring alot more group utilety then a rogue could ever bring.

Sap is great now and rogues should always have better dps and on pair survivability + realy low healing and attention need couse of all cooldowns with evasion CoS stuns blinds , cant basicly take agro etc. So u will want retri pala ofc but rogue is more then viable.

Quote Originally Posted by vreid
    yeah..because paladins are so horrible at tanking..oh..wait..
    Blame the raid leader for preferring a warr tank over a pally tank.

So..

Repentance on a mob, k we're good

SHIT I just broke the CC, repent it again.

o w8 1 min cooldown lololol sry

Repentance has been turned into a good CC, but only if the rest of your group isn't retarded. If someone breaks sheep it can be reapplied, if someone breaks repentance however it cannot.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

Quote Originally Posted by cheerio
    Blame the raid leader for preferring a warr tank over a pally tank.
    Yeah cause paladins can spell reflect on Lord Garithos.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispybacon
    So..

Repentance on a mob, k we're good

SHIT I just broke the CC, repent it again.

o w8 1 min cooldown lololol sry

Repentance has been turned into a good CC, but only if the rest of your group isn't retarded. If someone breaks sheep it can be reapplied, if someone breaks repentance however it cannot.
    Sap works like this also, and cannot be reapplied for the entire duration of the fight.

People who break CC are just retarded anyway, it shouldn't happen if your with a good group.

I think they need to consider making it a 30s cooldown or something just because in pve, it WILL get broken from time to time . But you know what the answer to that will be: Itll be OP in pvp unless its on a hefty CD.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

OK first all lol guys get a grip we are not trying to kill classes here:P

Now about repentance, yeah it rocks right it's A LOT better than sap but cannot be compared with the sheep, still it rocks.
    Warriors and Paladins here have to understand that they are both best suited for some fights and for others they are not.

For example try MgT heroic with a prot paladin ---> sucks we can't tank bloody casters
    now try a heroic Shattered Halls with a warrior ---> guys we need 7 CC on this pull

SO relax.

One last thing, ppl please write only if you understand the question and you know what you talking about in the forums

Thanks, Galandhon/70 warr, Eloderung/70 paladin LOVE to tank^^
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

The English language writhes in pain, for it has been butchered in this thread. Haha just playing.

Anyway, just something that was brought up earlier; Warriors not having CC.

I really do feel bad for Warriors for this fact, I mean, literally every DPS spec has some sort of CC come wotlk. Some are better than others, Repentance being a great example because fire and forget CC is awesome sauce, but seeing them get absolutely no CC is a little painful to watch. Yes, they have charges and mace stuns and blah blah, but that doesn’t help PvE DPS one bit.

Finally, so as to not be completely off topic, Repentance is awesome sauce spanked with Blizz love.

Quote Originally Posted by vreid
    Yeah..retardin has cc, resto/ele/enh has cc (although 30 sec dur, 45sec cd)..what about warrior?
    You just gave kalgan an excuse to buff warriors

lol true... just give us the old art of war back and i won't mind tho:S

Warriors and DKs of all specs are going to have strong offtanking potential. If they get CC on top of that, it's too much even in PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    lol true... just give us the old art of war back and i won't mind tho:S
    What makes you even distantly imagine that it will be brought back?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuror
    Warriors and DKs of all specs are going to have strong offtanking potential. If they get CC on top of that, it's too much even in PvE. What makes you even distantly imagine that it will be brought back?
    Hope... 8)

Some people will never be happy, and then there are the people who even when they're getting spoonfed food from a silver spoon on a silver platter, that ask for gold diamonds and a hotter chick to feed them...

well im happy ;D gues i will tank with my warrior and dps wit my paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Calling Mindflay a defense is like calling, excuse the language, slicing your anus open with a knife a defensive move against surprise buttsecks.
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/pre-naxx_holy_paladin_guide_(wow)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    now try a heroic Shattered Halls with a warrior ---> guys we need 7 CC on this pull
    You must be talking about old times, pre heroic nerf.

Because as it is now almost anything can tank the whole instance but the last boss.

At least, i did it as a full PvP geared war, and kept my 2H mace until last boss (healer was a full blue PvP shaman, so not incredible). We didn't do any CC also, just aoe tank with whirlwind and cleave .

15+ Year Old Account

mace stun? i´lol´d
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I gave it a whirl through Utgarde Keep and let me tell you... Its a thing of beauty.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.