Page 1 of 2
LastLast

unbridled Wrath worst talent ever?!

In my oppinion Unbridle Wrath is one of the most crappy talents that exists.
    Here is what it does on max rank (5/5)

Unbridled Wrath Rank 5
    Requires Melee Weapon
    Gives you a chance to generate AN additional rage point when you deal melee damage with a weapon. Effect occurs more often than Unbridled Wrath (Rank 4).

Like yay how often does it proc like every third hit or something so after about 30 hits u can do a hamstring from this rage, wich u wasted 5 talent points on.

I hope Blizz will imp this talent before they release WOTLK, its even less useful as fury now that u have very slow weapons from titans grip..

This is my oppinion, please post your here

Re: unbridled Wrath worst talent ever?!

weapon speed is basically ignored as it is a ppm as far as I know.

And yes, its crap.

nothing beats Master Conjurer in the Lock Demo Tree

with a 3.6 speed weapon you can spec 3/5 into it and it will prob every hit
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

I've played my warr for some time now, and I feel that it's more useful than an extra minute on my shouts plus a bit more range or even an extra ap reduction on demo shout.

The 1 extra rage procs quite a lot when your paired with a shaman in 2v2. Unbridled Wrath + Anger Management + Second Wind ticks when rooted, add up pretty fast.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Asanodur
    pff Imp Enslave

Quote Originally Posted by Huggles
    The 1 extra rage procs quite a lot when your paired with a shaman in 2v2. Unbridled Wrath + Anger Management + Second Wind ticks when rooted, add up pretty fast.
    Speaking of PvP, I wouldn't ever pick this talent as PvP arms warrior, and don't wanna disappoint you, but you usually don't hit anyone while rooted, if they are not brainless a can step away 6yards.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

I've played my warr for some time now, and I feel that it's more useful than an extra minute on my shouts plus a bit more range or even an extra ap reduction on demo shout.

an "extra ap reduction" in PvE is difference between kill and wipe

Even if it proc'ed in every hit, its not worth 5 talent points. Even if 3/5 procs on every hit on a slow 2Her, one rage point every 3.8 seconds is not worth 3 talent points.

The extra duration/range is valuable not only for the extra minute, also to knock people out of stealth.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Asanodur
    Booming voice is a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffPriest!
    with a 3.6 speed weapon you can spec 3/5 into it and it will prob every hit
    That's just nonsense.

It's crap yes but so is bloody booming voice and imp demo shout.

Well, except that imp demoshout isn't

Any good fury warrior will be speccing in imp demo so warlock can use curse of recklesness. Simple fact.

With 5/5 imp Demoshout you reduce your opponents AP by 300 + 120 AP.
    Imagine, 120 ap is like a Savagery (70 AP) + Glove + Wrist Enchant.

UW was nerfed, think it was better before

Ive played my warrior for since beta (of vanilla) and unbridled wrath is shit. 5/5 Booming Voice is godly, no not because the extra during on shouts, its because the range increase of demo shout. I can usually pull a rogue out of stealth every arena with it. Demo shout is next best to UW. Its a shit talent all around, and procs 1/3 of the hits.

6 minutes of swinging
    Two Handed Raiding Build w/o Titan's Grip

3.6 Attack Speed
    6 min = 360 secs
    That's 101 attacks

Slam costs 15 Rage
    Slam also procs UW

Ideally using MS at every opportunity and Slam after each hit.
    MS also procs UW
    Assuming Latency and impeccable timing come into play, Slams will not slow your white hits. Or if they make them not reset your swing timer like they did to Hunter's Steady/Auto.
    MS hits: 60 (1.5, 7.5, 13.5, 19.5...etc)
    Slam hits: 101 (0, 3.6, 7.2, 13.8...etc)
    White hits: 101 (0, 3.6, 7.2, 13.8...etc)

Making the claim that UW procs every hit at 3/5 or higher for this attack speed, that nets you an extra 262 Rage over the course of the fight, not counting the rage generated from the damage you caused.

This is without working in Haste at all. With Haste, UW will be even more powerful as regardless of its proc rate at higher speeds, it will still provide enough rage for the Warrior to not be starved when suffering from a bad string of non-crits or gets dodged.

Last I checked, Arms Warriors were pretty Rage starved most of the time from keeping up a 30 Rage MS and a 15 Rage Slam every hit. Every little bit counts and it appears that UW gives a solid 262/6 or 43.67 Rage per minute, which is more than Anger Management at a mere 20 Rage per Minute.

Yeah it's not that bad. I actually wanted to kill my class leader for wanting me to spec imp. demoshout instead of UW, because it really does make a difference (aslong as you're without WF atleast). :P

It's crap for PvP though, I'd rather take imp. demoshout there (-420AP is kind of nasty) or even Booming Voice (like someone already said it's more the range on demoshout that makes it good).

While it is a bad talent, imo the old throwing weapon specialization for rogues takes the cake, such an lol talent.

Yeah it's not that bad. I actually wanted to kill my class leader for wanting me to spec imp. demoshout instead of UW, because it really does make a difference (aslong as you're without WF atleast).
    You know what makes even more of a difference? Being able to use CoR without any risks.