Thread: seal of justice

seal of justice

does it proc every hit now in the beta?

Re: seal of justice

sure , you can stun an enemy endless now , why not?

i saw something on wow head that said it proc on every hit...

If im not totally wrong its on DR so you could stun your target few times but then he just ends up being immune even it would stun on every hit. Ofc you could use it as your much wanted spell interrupt.

yea thats exactly what i was thinking

on every hit this would be a free 3 sek stun every time DR has finished, i'd consider this very op if we could stun even more than a rogue .

On beta it doesn't proc on every hit. It does however have a chance to proc from Divine Storm and Crusader strike now, just like all other seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbill
    On beta it doesn't proc on every hit. It does however have a chance to proc from Divine Storm and Crusader strike now, just like all other seals.
    It procs from CS even right now if I'm not wrong. It's only SoB and SoC which don't proc from CS.

I'm 100% sure that SoW and SoL can proc off CS in live at least, and I seem to have a memeory of SoJ too.

I get procs from SoC with CS all the time.

As for the initial question, I too think it would be way OP if it was on every swing and it would just give them 1 more thing to take from us. What I would like to see though is the duration to be a little longer.