Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Change Judgement of Command

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Are any of you in the even in the Beta (screenshot or it didn't happen)?

One can easily deal 10k+ damage (at level 77) if you are lucky and get atleast one crit (Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Autohit (SoC proc?), SoC Judgement). Every Retribution Paladin on the Beta agrees, the damage is too high.

I'm tired of everybody pissing and moaning on how the damage should not be nerfed while 95% of you is not even in the Beta.
    A ... on what drugs are u ... i am saying that DMG WILL BE NERFED of Judgement of Command ? What i wrote up there is that. When dmg of judgemnet of command gets nerfed Judgmenet of command should be changed to do something else for PVP. It is pvp seal and judgmenet. Obvilously dmg is too high so i just say blizzard should add something else to it. Couse when nerf happens and if it start hitting for 3k , 3.5k it will be far too similiar to other dmg judgements.
    That is my point. I actualy opened this topic saying that it will get nerfed

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by StormScion
    5-6.5 k crits with season 2 gear. With NO Art of War buff on him.

I started watching these forums not to long ago, what was so wrong that AoW got nerf'd/tweaked??

No what you wrote up there is:

Quote Originally Posted by StormScion
    So I just say if our dps will be nerfed better dont just reduce dps but give us some skills to compensate for that in pvp and keep
    Which is the typical QQ we have been seeing for days on end now.

A Paladin has plenty of abilties that are useful in PVP, and yes, we might miss a Snare or a Silence but that is why this is a MMO and in an MMO you have the possibility of taking along someone who compliments your class.

I'm just so tired of everybody crying about how broken we are when we got the most attention out of all classes around (Except the DK ofcourse).

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Barbosa

I started watching these forums not to long ago, what was so wrong that AoW got nerf'd/tweaked??
    'The Art of War' used to give Crusader Strike a 15% chance to proc a buff. This buff increased the damage of our next Judgement by a 100%.

Double damage Judgements were scary.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

No what you wrote up there is:

Which is the typical QQ we have been seeing for days on end now.

A Paladin has plenty of abilties that are useful in PVP, and yes, we might miss a Snare or a Silence but that is why this is a MMO and in an MMO you have the possibility of taking along someone who compliments your class.

I'm just so tired of everybody crying about how broken we are when we got the most attention out of all classes around (Except the DK ofcourse).
    I wrote that just as an idea. What will be Unique and deferent with Judgemnet of Command when it is same as other Judgements ?

And yes we got a lot of attention but live wotlk is still too far away and there are many talents that should be looked at still.
    Lets say that middle tree with 2% more dmg to retri aura is just ... boring compared to other classes 21 points. U have bloated protection with blessing of sanctuary and 10% mitigation vs spell caster and nothing else vs them. And things like that. I dont ask them to be buffed sky high , i just say it needs tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbosa

21k dmg Judgmenet of command self buffed on lvl 72 or so.

According to Combat Stats my current highest Seal of Command crit on a stunned target is 4123. So. Yeah. No, 6-7 crits are not likely.
    I get around 6-7k in Beta with Judgement of Command on a stunned target, no wings or trinkets, just vengeance.

Without Judgement of Command's damage taken into account, paladins seem to be very close to what they "should" be at. It's possible JoC is tuned towards where gear is at lvl 80, but obviously we cant tell that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vauric
    I get around 6-7k in Beta with Judgement of Command on a stunned target, no wings or trinkets, just vengeance.

Without Judgement of Command's damage taken into account, paladins seem to be very close to what they "should" be at. It's possible JoC is tuned towards where gear is at lvl 80, but obviously we cant tell that yet.
    I agree on that one even with lowered dmg of judgement of command we should be fine. I just hope they dont nerf rest of the dmg.