Poll: How do you think, what should I do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Are Human rogues really so superior?

depends on if perception is now worse or not.

"[Apply Aura]: Mod Detect
    Value: 50" is what it currently does.

What is "1 level" worth?

It could make night elves stealth stronger than perception...

Quote Originally Posted by Myllow
    Skill > Rest.

If you have skill, stay Undead.
    Hillarious.

And For the Hitlerpokemon guy, if human rogues can gouge FD stealth cheapshot, that is not OP hu? Yah, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallon
    Hillarious.

And For the Hitlerpokemon guy, if human rogues can gouge FD stealth cheapshot, that is not OP hu? Yah, ok.
    You fail more than a failure. Thats a double fail.

It might take a while for certain people to understand that FoH is not a Feing Death effect and it will not let you go out of combat! It will TEMPORARY set your threat to 0 as long as it lasts, then your threat with all targets returns to its previous state.

Atleast read what the actual racial does before trolling and QQing.

EDIT: 1 Picture - 1000 words
    [size=20pt][move][size=20pt]Falcon Punch![/size][/move]

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mezz
    Yes.

If you really want to max out your rating go human.

The passive racial is very sexy in any way and perception is a HUGE advantage if you think of all those druid/rogue combos out there.
    Often getting the sap means getting the points.

Yes, it's passive, but you're not getting the significant stealth detection you used to. you'll only be getting one level extra, which basically negates a Nigh Elf's extra level gained with Shadowmeld. Sure, you'll be able to get a jump on every other race, but against Nelfs, you'll still have to stack your Stealth detection and likely wear Deathblow goggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Hillarious.

the only reason i went out bashing you is for calling me hitlerpokemon-guy O,o
    [size=20pt][move][size=20pt]Falcon Punch![/size][/move]

Atm i have a lvl 39 Belf roguer. i've never had the chance to do a serious 2v2 arena match but in my experience so far arcane torrent is my favorite racial. i can stun lock/silence a caster the whole fight because of it. if you cant beat the stealther, kick the healers/casters ass imo.
    People who spam one button aren't noobs, they are just ahead of the curve, because at some point the game will be just that easy.

As far as I understood new passive perception is only 5 stealth detection points,
    which equals 1 character level. Former perception was 50 points aka 10 levels,
    and you could detect stealthers half way across arena. If the former is true it
    means perception was hugely nerfed, as 1 char lv doesn't make much difference
    though it is pretty useful, add jc trinket maybe back ench, goggles and your
    chances are quite nice that you'll jump them first.
    Bigger than Life.

Unless you pick forumtroll. thats win win.

Huge nerf to Perception...

Also WotF was nerfed, it's immunity was removed.

The question is, does Warlock's talent "Contagion" and Hunter's "Improved Stings" which add 30% dispell resist now also affect WotF.

Anyway UD racials compared to Human looks a bit better.

But Trolls and especially Dwarfs comes really close.