The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Where Are the Warrior Changes and Posts?

Blizzard, it has been a week since any changes or substantive blue posts. We were told that our big review was coming and that we would know soon, about a month ago. Was the slight juggling of some arms talents a week ago all that you think necessary to placate us? Please prove me wrong.

Re: Where Are the Warrior Changes and Posts?

I dont see any Blizzard here

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Deleted

It's Beta

Seriously, the longer it takes the more I hope that the address the biggest majority of the concerns we have. I would rather wait a couple of months and see some well thought out and Implemented changes, rather then a Week and see some bugged changes which never make it to live anyway.

I predict there will be warrior changes in the next week(s).
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    I predict there will be warrior changes in the next week(s).
    Next week(s).................... :'(

(s)...... :-\

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    (s)...... :-\
    yeah... I know

Here we go,

* Enrage (Fury) now increases damage done by 3/6/9/12/15%, limitation on number of attacks removed.
    * Improved Charge (Arms) now generates 5/10 rage.
    * Improved Sunder Armor (Protection) renamed Puncture.
    * Mace Specialization (Arms) no longer stuns enemies, and now generates 10 rage.
    * Shield Wall now reduces all damage taken by 60% for 12 seconds, cooldown reduced to 5 minutes.
    * Thunder Clap damage increased, cooldown increased.

exciting, no? :-X

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Brox
    Here we go,

* Enrage (Fury) now increases damage done by 3/6/9/12/15%, limitation on number of attacks removed.
    * Improved Charge (Arms) now generates 5/10 rage.
    * Improved Sunder Armor (Protection) renamed Puncture.
    * Mace Specialization (Arms) no longer stuns enemies, and now generates 10 rage.
    * Shield Wall now reduces all damage taken by 60% for 12 seconds, cooldown reduced to 5 minutes.
    * Thunder Clap damage increased, cooldown increased.

exciting, no? :-X
    Shield wall wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrrman
    Shield wall wtf.
    They already said they were going to change the big 3 wars cds to 5 mins and maybe not anymore on the same cd, toning down them a bit.

Hmm i think warriors are gona be like they always are.. sketchy and crappy at first but once you get used to them and get some gear they will dominate once again (if they got a healer :) lol

Hm, so how many times has Enrage been directly or indirectly nerfed now? If it's going to be that weak, unlink it from Flurry already.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Enrage (Fury) now increases damage done by 3/6/9/12/15%

Could this just be a passive increase in damage? It doesn't say damage reduced from 5/10/15/20/25% it says now increases damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Hm, so how many times has Enrage been directly or indirectly nerfed now? If it's going to be that weak, unlink it from Flurry already.
    Flurry is all alone and unlinked atm..... it's seperated from enrage by another tier.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior

Arms looks to scale incredibly well with crit seeing as it gives you an extra skill to use whenever you do and increased damage till you use it.

Slam is a pretty crap skill with all the changes it needs work.

Also Blood Frenzy now makes your Rend and Deep Wounds abilities also increase all physical damage caused to that target by 1/2%. (was 2/4/%)
    Bloodletting has been renamed to Improved Rend once again, and doesn't affect Bloodbath anymore.

This is a ever more sever bloodbath nerf then previously.

Rampage (Tier 9) completely changed: Your melee critical hits cause you to go on a rampage, increasing melee critical hit chance of all party and raid members within 20 yds by 5%. Lasts 10 sec.
    This is huge, if arms warriors don't do equivalent damage arms is pretty much broken.