Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wotlk 2.8k healing priest-1.3k spell power (u can ask questions)

My priest has full sunwell gear with 2.8k healing and im doing flash heal's for 1.5k and gh crits for 7k (speced disc) that means warrior and rogue can drop disc in 5sec :/

ps: mindblast sw/d smite do the same dmg

Deleted

Re: Wotlk 2.8k healing priest-1.3k spell power (u can ask questions)

wasn't a flash heal in TBC around 2-2.5k? Or do I just remember those numbers because of the good old warlock armor?

greenmasheen

greater heal only crits for 7k, weak.

post your armory, because some of those numbers are hard to believe.

my druid has around 16-1700 healing and HT crits for over 8000-8200 on the high end.

Is that low for a disc priest or high? Never really played a priest but it sounds awefully low to me, at least for flash heal.

Quote Originally Posted by gaav
    My priest has full sunwell gear with 2.8k healing and im doing flash heal's for 1.5k and gh crits for 7k (speced disc) that means warrior and rogue can drop disc in 5sec :/

Eh.. no? When i was disc in beta my highest rank flash heal did over 3k non crit and gheal crits for near 10k..and thats with 1278 spell power..

well if you are in sunwell gear you have no resil so yes.. 5 seconds vs a rogue and warrior sounds right.

isnt 1.3k spell power = approx 2.4k heals .. and disc is kinda weak when it comes to heal output anyway.

whats your spec? are you sure you are using max rank?

this doesn't sound right at all.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriniel
    Eh.. no? When i was disc in beta my highest rank flash heal did over 3k non crit and gheal crits for near 10k..and thats with 1278 spell power..
    now that is more like it

I am leveling my priest now in anticipation (onlye level 30) and the op made me poop my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by gaav

Are you downranking or something? ^_^

15+ Year Old Account

2800 = about 1485 spellpower ( 2800/1.885).

With small 2338 healing (no sunwell gear yet ), and holy spec I'm still doing 25-2900 normal flash heals and abit under 6k normal gheals (8-9k crits), so even if you are discipline spec it sounds like some wierd numbers to me.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Could the OP post a armory profile?
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Nogi

well as you see my stats on signiture, have 2724 healing unbuffed atm, 1400 +/- spelldamage depends on which specc. and i tried about every specc since its 1 copper respec cost.

on disci MT healing specc (with spiritual guidance) heals were really low: 5.4k normal hits 8k crits
    on the holy specc with gaurdian spirit and twins discipline: CoH hits for 850-900 (no hits for 1k-1.1k), Gheal heals for 6k-6.5 (usually heals for 7k +/-)

i would say a nerf, hopefully will be fixed
    did check flash, call me emo

No i wont post armory link... and 2.8k healing is 1.393 spell power speced disc. In the same gear i have 1.55k shadow dmg bonus... and that was some kind of bug becouse i copied the char 2nd time and it was doing 2.3k flash heals speced shadow... so nvm :P

Why no armory link? shy ...?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I dont believe you. I am almost fully sunwell geared (some pieces refuse to drop damnit!) and i only got 2.5k unbuffed (however, i did not gem for + healing) and my Flash heals heal for ~3k non crit and my greaters are anything from 5.8 to 6.7 non crit.

And im holy specced.

cba finding armory link if u wanna check btw. "Darkh EU-Neptulon" Flare guild

your +healing is possible if you are absolutely retarded enough to gem fully for + healing. But your heals just seem really shit for the amount of healing that u have.

Edit: My Gh's crit over 10k
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Guess he watched those numbers when he had that warrior + rogue on him *CAUGH* Mortal Strike *CAUGH*

He did say that was in Disc spec...

With 2650 raid buffed in CoH holy, my Gheals (4pc T6 also) heal for just over 6k minimum (just recently broke over that line, and just barely). Pretty sure FHeal is upper 2k/lower 3k, non-crit.

Disc though... doesn't have many bonuses to +heal, which makes it a very crappy spec... another reason why Disc = not a heal spec... but a survivability spec.

My only problem with warriors, is the fear immunity... and the interrupt... I can sit in the middle of 5 horde in BG, and just spam Binding heal, and as long as I'm not interrupted or silenced, they can't do a thing with me, for a good 3-4 min other than spam their best attacks... (while i pray for help ).

That new priest spell, i think will come in handy there, an AOE-CC that proc's whenever you/party is attacked, great o-crap button for solo PVP as well most likely.

Nogi

i allowed myself to take some SS from the beta (blizz UI so sorry for lame looks):
    Charr info:

downranking costs more mana then highest rank:

lightwell size and click box has been increased again, also jumped off roof from ogr and didnt lost the buff:

(ofc you can always check my gear threw armory), got 2.7k healing, even more in raids: gheals average with no buffs 6.5-7k, crits 10k-10.5.
    on beta: 5.5k non crits, 8.5k was my max heal - in the same exact specc.
    (i don't have a SS with my stats not in raid, only in raid you can see my post on: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=3359.390)

i would also like to add this link:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=12585.0

same post, just described abit better then gaav.

Well it seems somethings up with the OP, but for anyone else specced disc in beta I have some questions.
    How much mana do you typically gain on a crit,
    How easy is it to find good spirit/crit gear,
    and how is tank rage generation with damage shields going?

Ok, so, first of the bat, im currently shadow, not holy or disc, so no flaming about that, just want to give you some numbers for the discussion.

I have 1656 Healing Spell Power, equal to 3121 Healing if I calculated it correctly. (with inner fire)
    I have 1729 Shadow Spell Power.
    Still have some gems/enchants to fix, harder than one might think on beta.

Base stats: (selfbuffed)
    Str: 43
    Agi: 51
    Sta: 1092
    Int: 740
    Spi: 644
    Arm: 4227
    mp5: 630/193

Health: 14995
    Mana: 14983

Flash Heal Non-Crit: 3471-3688
    Flash Heal Crit: 5031-5224

Greater Heal Non-Crit: 6782-7437
    Greater Heal Crit: 10372-10772 (yeah i know, not much between em but getting crits isnt that easy as shadow)

Hope that helps someone out.