Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8820

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05
    Wow, if this keeps going it's going to be easy to not buy WotLK. Warriors have received little to no changes to their gameplay in both TBC and up to this beta push; so far we got nerfs and some token abilities we might not use regularly or even bother to put on our hotbars. . . We got very little that addressed the current, ACTUAL issues we're having.

I'm not going to give Blizz a dime to keep playing such an increasingly stagnated class. And 'rerolling' is the sucker's way out.
    You'll buy it, 99% of everyone who says 'aw im not buying this crap' will buy it. Your first line means nobody will read the rest. Just quit now. Please.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dremorack
    You'll buy it, 99% of everyone who says 'aw im not buying this crap' will buy it. Your first line means nobody will read the rest. Just quit now. Please.
    Hm. No. And that 99% statistic crap is bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynipples
    Heh, nice that Shield Wall got a 10% boost in damage reduction. Since it is one of the class defining abilities of warriors, it was insane that paladins were getting it at the same time that warriors were getting theirs nerfed down to the same level of reduction.
    No, shield wall got a 15% nerf

WTS 70 Warrior, cheap

Quote Originally Posted by juelz
    No, shield wall got a 15% nerf
    Last patch it was only 50% reduction.

lol... so glad WAR is out in less than a month...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackburn
    lol... so glad WAR is out in less than a month...
    me too, that's where all the noobs are going.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynipples
    Last patch it was only 50% reduction.
    and yet its 75% on live

With a 30 minute cooldown. Comparing it to the 5 minute CD version is a much more accurate comparison.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by juelz
    and yet its 75% on live
    Is reading really that hard for you or are you just a mongoloid? I said that I'm glad that Shield Wall is getting a buff of 10% reduction since it had been nerfed to the same 50% as the new paladin version. 

So DKs are getting a regular taunt this patch or next? Pretty sure it wasn't in the last build.
    Pestilence still spreads diseases.

Blood Boil does damage to an area per disease. It is very similar to Blood Strike, but affects an area (and doesn't hit as hard as a result). Making it a more core ability let us tie more talents to it. Pestilence and Blood Boil play really nice together.

We gave DKs a new taunt and changed Death Grip to work like Mocking Blow (it makes the target attack you, but doesn't change your threat).

As we started dealing with tanking some more, we were worried that a druid and warrior-like taunt is just too fundamental a tool. Because Death Grip has some massive PvP implications, we risked the DK taunt getting pushed to a longer cooldown if we ever needed to change Death Grip. The old Blood Boil would always be awkward to use as a taunt since it required one or two attacks before it to really work.

At the moment there is no true Challenging Shout, but Army of the Dead is pretty good for using in those situations because the ghouls all taunt, which will save any healers or casters in trouble. It is probably an overpowered ability currently, but at least you won't be disappointed when you hit 80.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...o=1&sid=2000#3

well, but...

Titan's Grip allows you to equip two-handed axes, maces and swords in one hand. Speed penalty removed. 1 rank talent.

and no more mace stun is the best that can happen to wow, if you ask my Healer Mates...too random.. too less skill needed

Mage glyphs are hot.

Coming from a Warlock's POV, Glyph of Polymorph is fucking god-send for those 'oops' moments. <3 mages

15+ Year Old Account

The shaman windfury glyph is weird, I thought that they had changed it to be pure haste rating now.

Oh, my.....helloooooo warrior arms tree.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Mage glyphs are hot.
    Some of these Mage Glyphs = TeH SeXy!
    Definitely some hope to still playing a caster at least...

Wow... lots of good Warrior changes if the WOTLK Wiki info pans out. But the talent calc isn't working for me, or showing me anything updated, heck I even see the old Enrage for 25%

Merin, clear your cache and try again.

Here's a teaser until you get it to work:

Furious Attacks
    Rank 2/2
    Requires 35 points in Fury talents.
    Your normal melee attacks have a 100% chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 25% for 8 sec. This can stack up to two times.

In other words....OMGROUJBNOWRUBNORIWHBOTHBWHBOEIKJGHVORUJWHGBNVITUBNVIURWBNOUROWUBNWRPIBNp.

Anyone else notice that Blood Rune Mastery is gone this build?
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"