Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8820

Liking some of those Mage Glyphs, 5% more on fireball at the removal of the DoT? Fine with me, that DoT sucked for damage output anyway.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Hah! I love people that are actually caring about lack of mace stun as warrior! I can't wait to go fury now and destroy things, There's a fricken MS in the fury tree now, that you get from doing regular hits! On top of that, no more speed debuff for Titan's grip. Fury is THE new build, and I can forsee fury wars ripping people up now.

Yes, Saberoy ;D
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Hah! I love people that are actually caring about lack of mace stun as warrior! I can't wait to go fury now and destroy things, There's a fricken MS in the fury tree now, that you get from doing regular hits! On top of that, no more speed debuff for Titan's grip. Fury is THE new build, and I can forsee fury wars ripping people up now.
    I'm with u..screw ms build for now...cant wait to see our glyphs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

It seems like there are no new changes for the enhancement tree.

Woot the cap is gonna be 80. Just wish i was in the beta by now! *cut wrish and dies* Anywho, hope all of you in the beta like it and tell us about the new abilities(aka warlocks tell us about DEMON CIRCLE AND IF ITS LOS OR NOT!)

I think the warrior changes look great.

Fury gets a healing debuff opening it up for PvP.

Arms gets some great flat damage increases and much better burst. The new Enraged Assault looks great. If you look past the Mace Spec nerf which was nescessary to stop Arms warrior being a one-trick pony there are lots of really great changes to the talents in both trees.

It looks like warriors might end up with 2 DPS trees, both viable for both PvP and PvE or at least that seems to be the goal.

Glyph of Bestial Wrath - Decreases the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 20 sec.
    Can't believe no one is crying about this yet, with longevity, it decreases CD of TBW by 30%. So normally the CD is 2 minutes (120 seconds), which would bring the CD down to 84 seconds. Then with the glyph take off an additional 20 seconds, bringing the cool down down to 64 seconds.

Or worst case scenario, 120 seconds - 20 seconds then 30% which would be a 70 second CD.

But then again, the Rogue glyphs are pretty strong too and this seems to be the only "OP" one
    BAMF.

I didn't read the comments before mine, so shoot me if this is already posted. Cuz I'm excited!
    There's a few I've not included of talents moving around in trees to different Tiers, etc.

FURY

New Talent: Furious Attacks - Normal Melee attacks have 50/100% chance to reduce healing on target by 25% for 8 sec. stacks up to 2 times.

Imp berserk rage: 10/20 rage gained (buffed from 5/10)

Intensify Rage: reduces cd on Berserker Rage, Bloodrage, Deathwish and Recklessness by 11/22/33%

Rampage having a, what looks like passive, chance on crit to increase raid crit by 5% for 10 sec.

Unending Fury: reducing cost by 1/2/3/4/5 on BT, Cleave and WW and gives Enraged assault a 6/12/18/24/30% chance to refresh BT cd.

Titan's Grip 1 pt talent. No Swing Reduction. Just use those badass 2H wpns and fuck those clothies UP!

oh ya, and Enrage and Flurry have been detached from one-another.

ARMS

Opposed to what was editted into the start of the thread, according to the Talent Calc, Bull Rush has been removed.

New Talent: Justified Killing - 3/6 rage gained on parry

Imp slam moved to Arms

Bloodletting back to Imp Rend

New Talent: Taste for Blood - 10/20/30% chance on rend dmg to cause overpower.

Mace Spec: Chance to Generate 10 rage when using a mace

Bloodfrenzy nerfed to 1/2% instead of 2/4%

New Talent: Wrecking Crew - melee crits have 20/40/60/80/100% chance to Enrage you increasing dmg by 3/6/9/12/15%

I know these aren't final by any means, but I'm a little dissapointed at the lack of Glyphs for the Assasination (specifically Mutilate users) tree.

I would only take the Rupture and SnD ones as it stands at the moment - and I'm not even 100% sure about the Rupture one tbqh.

Fury warriors seem so OP to me right now. 2 2handers, no speed penalty? Mortal strike effect from normal attacks? ;p

No imp intercept, no imp hamstring, no lolrngstun for anyone, there's a lot of things that currently work for arms warriors that wotlk fury warriors (using current trees) won't have.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Devidose
    Liking some of those Mage Glyphs, 5% more on fireball at the removal of the DoT? Fine with me, that DoT sucked for damage output anyway.
    Except the DoT component accounts for about 6% of Fireball's Damage, so you're losing damage overall, albeit only a small bit, there is no reason to use this Glyph.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm a bit off. A single Cast FB at about 1100 damage would result in a loss of damage if you're using this glyph.

Chain casting with about 1800 +dmg (reasonable at 80) you would get about a 4% increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Merin, clear your cache and try again.

Here's a teaser until you get it to work:

Furious Attacks
    Rank 2/2
    Requires 35 points in Fury talents.
    Your normal melee attacks have a 100% chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 25% for 8 sec. This can stack up to two times.

In other words....OMGROUJBNOWRUBNORIWHBOTHBWHBOEIKJGHVORUJWHGBNVITUBNVIURWBNOUROWUBNWRPIBNp.
    You mean in other words

OMG...RUN RUN..OMFG RUN...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackomack
    I didn't read the comments before mine, so shoot me if this is already posted. Cuz I'm excited!
    There's a few I've not included of talents moving around in trees to different Tiers, etc.

FURY

New Talent: Furious Attacks - Normal Melee attacks have 50/100% chance to reduce healing on target by 25% for 8 sec. stacks up to 2 times.

Imp berserk rage: 10/20 rage gained (buffed from 5/10)

Intensify Rage: reduces cd on Berserker Rage, Bloodrage, Deathwish and Recklessness by 11/22/33%

Rampage having a, what looks like passive, chance on crit to increase raid crit by 5% for 10 sec.

Unending Fury: reducing cost by 1/2/3/4/5 on BT, Cleave and WW and gives Enraged assault a 6/12/18/24/30% chance to refresh BT cd.

Titan's Grip 1 pt talent. No Swing Reduction. Just use those badass 2H wpns and fuck those clothies UP!

oh ya, and Enrage and Flurry have been detached from one-another.

ARMS

Opposed to what was editted into the start of the thread, according to the Talent Calc, Bull Rush has been removed.

New Talent: Justified Killing - 3/6 rage gained on parry

Imp slam moved to Arms

Bloodletting back to Imp Rend

New Talent: Taste for Blood - 10/20/30% chance on rend dmg to cause overpower.

Mace Spec: Chance to Generate 10 rage when using a mace

Bloodfrenzy nerfed to 1/2% instead of 2/4%

New Talent: Wrecking Crew - melee crits have 20/40/60/80/100% chance to Enrage you increasing dmg by 3/6/9/12/15%

Oh baby, you know just what to say to make a Fury warrior giddy... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Clasifyd
    Coming from a Warlock's POV, Glyph of Polymorph is fucking god-send for those 'oops' moments. <3 mages
    more like a god-send for us mages we're usually the ones getting the blame for broken sheeps

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    No imp intercept, no imp hamstring, no lolrngstun for anyone, there's a lot of things that currently work for arms warriors that wotlk fury warriors (using current trees) won't have.
    If you're going to titan's grip, get heroic leap, imp hamstring is not that big a deal, really, just be not crappy and keep it up there, and mace stun is being removed. Arms is done for in wrath.

I was just responding to the person right above me, trying to calm his/her kneejerk "OMG Fury is OP!" reaction.

I'd have quoted it just for clarity but the murlocs don't like that.

I get a kick out of the true shot aura glyph. 2% of 225 = 4.5 ap.