Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8820

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [*]Swipe now hits 4 targets.
    [*]Glyph of Swipe - Your Swipe ability now hits 1 additional target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa

is one of those maybe because of the other? or does the glyph make it hit 5 targets now?

i can just see some druid who got the glyph when they were added, forgetting he put it on, then swiping something after this last build and like "omg it hit 4 things"
    wouldn't want to confirm any unconfirmed changes right?

Hopefully blade flurry will hit 1 extra target too..

7500 honor and 150 arena points ? lolwut, on my horde dominated server, getting honor will be piss easy!

I hope they give somekind of vote kick there...

I think we all know what it will end up to.

Holy Shit 7500 honor 150 Arena Points!! Think this will just be in beta so more players will test the place and get gear faster.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-PniqN3AQj4
    ●████▅▅▄▄▄▄â–

Ok, so all classes get 2 kinds of group or raid buffs.

What about rogues?

I get the impression that there's not going to be a lot of point to bringing rogues along, if every class in the raid, "except rogues" bring buffs to the groups that they are in. Be it health, crit, attack power, or regeneration of some sort.

Bbr I got the same feeling, thats why im rerolling, currently got a lock lvl 45, hunter lvl 45, a paladin lvl 70 and a warrior on his way up.. Il keep them on the same level and decide what one will be my main closer to release when most of the class mechanics are done..

PS: hunter's can now tame rhino's

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/wo...mily_rhino.php
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora
    Mace Specialization (Combat) no longer stuns enemies

Omg they really forcing us into daggers as pvp. GG blizzard!
    No one has been PvPing mace spec'd in about a season anyway.... who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn

Huh, interesting.
    Maybe it won't be so crazy if we get kodos and clefthoof after all then.

Quote Originally Posted by Magden
    Except the DoT component accounts for about 6% of Fireball's Damage, so you're losing damage overall, albeit only a small bit, there is no reason to use this Glyph.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm a bit off. A single Cast FB at about 1100 damage would result in a loss of damage if you're using this glyph.

Chain casting with about 1800 +dmg (reasonable at 80) you would get about a 4% increase.
    You chaincast fireball so that don't will never finish.. So it's a 5% dmg increase
    Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, or future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Glyph of Spirit of Redemption - All heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active have a 20% chance to increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 20 sec.

unless that's supposed to be 2 seconds, i'm respeccing!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinilla
    Glyph of Spirit of Redemption - All heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active have a 20% chance to increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 20 sec.

unless that's supposed to be 2 seconds, i'm respeccing!
    I came here to ask that exact question... Could someone in the beta please confirm if this is a typo or not? 20 seconds seems... wow.... that has to be a typo. :O