Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Since warriors are getting a raid wide LoTP pretty much...

Quote Originally Posted by Furo
    True. But I've never seen a raid bringing a feral druid for pure DPS, there will be mostly max 1 spot for ferals in raids, offtanking or maintanking some bosses. Sad, but I dont expect us to get 1 DPS and 1 tank spot, since its no need for any 5% crit in meele grp anymore when the tanks LotP is raidwide.
    True, but it's extremely greedy to want more than Feral per raid when many entire classes, for example rogues or hunters, aren't expected to be wanted for more than two spots.

Re: Since warriors are getting a raid wide LoTP pretty much...

Quote Originally Posted by Furo
    True. But I've never seen a raid bringing a feral druid for pure DPS, there will be mostly max 1 spot for ferals in raids, offtanking or maintanking some bosses. Sad, but I dont expect us to get 1 DPS and 1 tank spot, since its no need for any 5% crit in meele grp anymore when the tanks LotP is raidwide.
    my previous guild occationally took a feral druid as dps, ofcourse, he off-tanked on thrash, but he always dps'd if he didn't have to tank and on bosses

we exploited the fact he could tank and dps just by switching gear, it didn't concern us he couldn't do most damage

if a raid to too close minded to use that, then that's up to them.. i personally always consider to take a feral druid as dps, with the ability to off-tank

my former main is a druid, and i raided as a feral pre-TBC using the same approach, i'd dps and tank during those raids
    i wasn't the best, but people appreciated my versatility, not to mention, i did actually heal when i was dps'ing and shit happened

ofcourse, these days i don't do that, cause it's pointless and costly.. but that doesn't mean i can't consider taking a druid to fill in 2 roles for just 1 raidspot