Enrage and flurry...

finally unlinked ??
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior

Pliz can someone in beta verify that, this alone made this beta build pure win...
    Can i hear "It's about time" ?

Re: Enrage and flurry...

And warriors 'round the world rejoice.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Hells yeah.

Well for pve fury you still propably want enrage cause of the new second last tier talent.

Enrage will be used in PvP/Solo grinding builds, and even in those case it has limited usability beacuse you tend to avoid being hit by crit attacks.. It has no place in raid builds....

p.s. i'm talking about enrage from talent fury talent tree ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Well for pve fury you still propably want enrage cause of the new second last tier talent.
    Makes no sense for pve. You don't want to get hit or even crit. It might be a good PvP burst damage potential.
    Bloodthirst(Crit) + Whirlwind + Instant Slam + Enraged Assault (if enraged) + Bloodthirst (due to Unending Fury refresh)
    => omg, won't happen often, but when this will be burst damage.

Give it one talent point and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickwall
    Enrage will be used in PvP/Solo grinding builds, and even in those case it has limited usability beacuse you tend to avoid being hit by crit attacks.. It has no place in raid builds....

p.s. i'm talking about enrage from talent fury talent tree ofcourse
    It will do as you can activate it via Bloodrage and Beserk rage (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    There is no use in PvE-Raids (few abilites can even crit and if they do, you are mostly instant dead anyways )

I'm totally happy about the way the new talents go:
    -no rampage i have to trigger anymore and a much more useful buff that goes raidwide too
    -don't have to spend points on talents i don't need, always pissed me that i have to spec enrage to get to flurry

Don't think they will stay the same, but hope never dies.

Can any1 tell me if Slam still resets the swing timer after you procced Bloodsurge (instant Slam after BT crit)?
    too lazy to search the forum about that and i don't have a beta key :-(