Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: my pvPPPPPP (not E, P) FURY spec

I used to pvp with my warrior fury to(about the same spec),and it's better to spec arms,that's how easy as it is.After I did it(first time I was arms) and I already did better,I rather want to be fury to but you'll do better as arms that's how blizz made it
    that's my advise m8
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Quote Originally Posted by DsOft
    While your char is based on that 2 big things on your hands, that 50% reduction from WM isnt enought. Think on use chains, or lets wait for any item that makes you inmune to disarm.
    Immunity to disarms is removed and I don't see it coming back either. Without WM, we are talking about a 10 sec frame where you lose, say 200 dps from weapon and ALL ATTACKS except BT. You need to survive that 10 seconds where they'll be bashing your healer for sure. Without WM you have a 10 sec frame where you can sout, intercept, intervene and BT once or twice only. With WM you win 3 more gcds to use as attacks and damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Militriax
    im a noob when it comes to warriors but i made one for fun and came to this :P

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...12250102311351

Ive seen warriors with worse, but that doesn't make this good.

Schizo

Obviously no one here has played Warr on beta. Unending Fury is useless for pvp Situations. The proc for BT only takes off 2-3 secs off a 6 sec cd...and this happens maybe every 30 secs and thats 30 seconds of constant dps.Tell me the last time you were able to stand there and provide 30 seconds of constant dps to a target in pvp. 5 rage off of most specials is really nice but you will not need it with Imp Berserker Rage. People saying Intensify Rage is useless need to get their facts straight. That is a fear break every 20 seconds with Berserker Rage. That 10 extra seconds will be needed w/o any fear break from Reck or DW. Don't forget Locks will be able to instant fear as well if speced right. Intensify Rage coupled with Imp Berserker Rage is the best rage producing talent in the game. 20 Rage every 20 seconds...you WILL NOT miss 5 rage off of your specials b/c you will not be starved. I also put 3/3 into Precision, because you will need it until you get some decent hit gear to keep up Furious Attacks. Bloodsurge is actually unbelievable and can totally turn things in your favor. 2/2 into imp rend is more or less filler and can moved around to adjust for play style. My question is for those who actually played Fury Pvp in beta...are you like the consensus of warriors I talk to and find Unending Fury lackluster?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...12253112011301

lol wat the hell??

i reckon my spec is good..

wat the hell imp demo shout?? i knew i was a bad speccer.. but i certainly DO NOT spec into imp demo shout or booming voice.
    i reckon blood craze is alright... keeps u from actually FALLING off the edge (death i mean).
    heroic leap is JUST like intercept.. but there is no like "something in the way" thing.. which explains the cooldown.
    intensify rage is good... reduces cooldown on wat.. death wish, zerker rage AND recklessness.. reduce cooldown to zerker rage.. so ppl say that CD reduction on immunity to fear, sap and incapacitate effects sucks? ummm... ok..........................................( 99999999 more dots later)

imp WW is OKAY... but there is better things than that.

imp zerker stance.. like i said in my first post.. imp zerker stance and 2 hand wepon spec are both good... but imp zerker stance is just saying increasing dmg of BT where 2 handed weapon spec increases OVERALL dmg of EVERYTHING..

50% disarm reduction not enuff???? wen ur disarmed for 10 seconds... u practically might as well delete ur warr for 10 seconds... u really cannot do anything but BT.. so ye.. its better to make it 5 seconds.. plus 2% reduction for ur atks to be dodge is good as well. and not to mention in arena if ur smashing someone.. an enemy warrior can intercept then disarm u.. which totally neutralizes u from pretty much doing anything.. wen that happens to u with no WM.. the person will most likely get healed back up and run off.

this is how these new specs go... fury is for MASSIVE amounts of burst (two normal hits, BT, WW, enraged assault and, if BT crits, instant slam? thats instant death)

and arms is now more (to make up for the off hand 2h) focusing a bit more on bleed attacks.. i also reckon with arms u should get TM.. coz ull be doing a lot of the stance dance (overpower and SR and rend).. so thats wat i actually think of this new warrior thing.. and remember this is the beta.. thigns CAN change.. and this is the first time fury has returned to the pvp perspective of wow since.. well.. wen i was playing d2 lol.. so ye.. remmeber that.

Vojka...

this is how these new specs go... fury is for MASSIVE amounts of burst (two normal hits, BT, WW, enraged assault and, if BT crits, instant slam? thats instant death)
    This will rarely, if ever occur.

The inherent problem with the Titan's Grip spec is the same problem that Arms warriors face: CC. When you spend half of a fight sheeped, frost nova'd, rooted, cycloned, blinded, etc... you can only be so effective. Heroic Leap is not a replacement for imp intercept as the mechanics for it currently stand. The lack of Second Wind is not going to feed you rage/health so when you get back into the game, immediate rage at your disposal isn't there. On top of all of this, you're wielding 2 slow-slow one handers. A miss is truly detrimental. The burst potential is there, but what good is it if you never have the chance to use it. The chances of a Furious Attacks debuff remaining on your target compared to Mortal Strike is relatively low (slow attacking weapons + miss rate + CC + lack of mobility).

The best way I can think of to alleviate the situation is to abandon the Titan's Grip game plan. Stick with 1H's, and test variant of 27/4X/X specs (as that Tactical Mastery may be wanted for flexibility, but may not be needed in favor of raw dps output). Faster swinging 1H's ensure Furious Attacks stays on target, and misses become less problematic. Imp Intercept helps you get back into the game more consistently. Poleaxe Spec seems especially strong now with the nerf to Mace Spec, and gives synergy to Flurry and if you choose to put points into Bloodbath.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...12050102511351

cant find a better one for pvp, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by vrtxf

Because of the points I already outlined, this is terrible. Zero precision points? Great. Now you'll need +142 hit rating just so your special attacks won't miss.

horrible spec. go back and read some of the posts in this thread about dual wield spec and improved zerker stance. both of those talents are crap when compared to alternatives.

This is pure my pure PvE dps build... except for heroic leap... I like heroic leap

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...12050102011051

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    This is pure my pure PvE dps build... except for heroic leap... I like heroic leap

sigh :|

you dont need PH for pve. you dont need bloodcraze for pve. Imp zerker rage and precision >>>>>>>>> dual wield spec. you dont need furious attacks in pve. Imp heroic strike and imp rend are better for dps than parry. bloodsurge may or may not be good depending on how much rage you have. and finally you didnt get imp zerker stance, which is better than dual wield spec for pure dps alone AND has threat reduction on top of it.

Spec something like this for pve. Maybe take points out of commanding presence if Bshout becomes useless because of blessing of might.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...12253100401351

Quote Originally Posted by tigol
    horrible spec. go back and read some of the posts in this thread about dual wield spec and improved zerker stance. both of those talents are crap when compared to alternatives.
    go and play a warrior so you have an idea about what you need in pvp, the topic is pvp fury.

go and play a warrior so you have an idea about what you need in pvp, the topic is pvp fury.
    um.. ive been playing a warrior since day 1 of retail (and in beta) but if you have something SPECIFIC to say about the spec\suggestions ive put in this thread, i would be welcome to hear what a NEW warrior thinks.

The first spec posted makes me sad. Unbridled wrath and blood craze are both garbage and both imp. whirlwind and bloodsurge were both skipped over, which both lead to more instant attacks.

Because of specs like these, I'm going to repost my current WotLK fury spec in addition to explaining why I chose a few key points.

Why imp. heroic strike over imp. charge?
    In a PvP environment, you're going to be spending most of your time in berserker stance and the rage won't carry over with you in this spec, especially without tactical mastery.

Why booming voice over imp. demo shout?
    The extra range on demo. shout from booming voice helps with drawing rogues out of stealth at the beginning of games or if there's no bleed effect up and you save rage by re-applying battle shout less frequently.

Why one point in unbridled wrath?
    With the slow swing speed of the weapons, one point will still proc the 1 rage gain fairly frequently and occasionally return rage on your instant attacks. With the hamstring nerf it isn't vital and can be placed in booming voice if you prefer.

Why only one point in enrage?
    With the 10% damage cut on enrage and the removal of fear breaking effect on death wish, it makes more sense to use death wish at crucial times for killing a target. The 1 point in enrage is just to give you an enrage effect for a free attack from enraged assault, along with the chance to proc an additional bloodthirst.

Don't you want blood craze?
    1% health regen per second sucks, especially when it only happens after a crit. Beyond that, it doesn't stack with itself if you're crit repeatedly in that amount of time. Not worth 3 points.

No points in precision?
    The hit cap is vastly lower in PvP. The points are better spent elsewhere.

Isn't improved execute better than improved whirlwind?
    Not in my opinion. More frequent instant attacks are more damage, regardless. Beyond that, whirlwind will hit with both weapons. Also, with the way the tooltip is designed on execute, you're going to use all your rage on it either way and you will generate more than 15 rage a swing. You're essentially getting more damage on an execute, not more executes.

Hopefully this will solve your problems and put some of these "OMG I MAKE FURY SPEC 4 PVP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" threads to bed.