Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Content Patch Before Wrath of the Lich King / Arenas

holler

TBH they should give PvP items a lot more resilence than they have now, further reduce the dps/spellpower of PvP weapons and give the weapons a "ignores xxx resilence of target" ability.
    E vola, weapons which are rather useless for PvE, but quite good in arenas.

The only problem there would be what to do with healer "weapons" since ignoring resilence isn't really that important to them, at least compared to a dps class. Maybe a chance to ignore healing reduction debuffs, but that again is a bit situational.

The main problem of the PvE-PvP item of BC WoW is the time investment. If you can choose between spending 20 hours in arenas to get the points & rating for a weapon or spending 40 hours in raids to get the dkp and boss progression *and* loot luck for a weapon...well. Even if the PvE weapon is marginally better the PvP one is effort/effect the "smarter" choice. For PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayfin
    Shjt warhammer preview weekend rockz, warhammer 4tw ... Wait Blizzard HQ... We need to release some game patch soon maybe on sept.18 when warhammer drops yea that keep maybe a few % from leaving us LAWL....

well i leaving for sure , i hate just being idle doing nothing in org thats what this game is forever will be , from patch to patch all you do is endgame fast then wait sitting in If or org warhammer takes all that away with pq's and the lot of rvr

mmo-champion-warhammer coming soon i hope :"D <3 ;D
    Warhammer will fail, just like AoC. I wanted to believe another game would be a greater success but I played AoC in hopes of it being better and all that happened was I wasted money. WoW FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100
    They deleted my dragon once.
    Wintrading bad, mkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    I LIKE THAT!
    This is nothing new its just a revert to the old pvp system as the GM kit etc was different in apperance to any pve sets
    it was unique
    however its a welcome change

Quote Originally Posted by Emi
    Wintrading bad, mkay?
    Bug bad, mkay?

I am gonna go with what most others are saying. That this patch is gonna happen in a month! I can't wait. Woot!
    Exotics are special to Beast Masters! And retards will forever be retards!