All I read is about SPs!

In my experience, priests are one of the rarest classes in the game, in general... something that seems to be supported by stuff like wowcensus data. Furthermore, they seem to be even more rare than the numbers indicate they should be, based on battleground makeup, though they are one of the more common Gladiator classes. And finally, their section of the MMO forums has the fewest posts.

And, the posts I DO see in here are about shadow this, shadow that, shadow compared to ret pallies or frost mages for mana regen, etc.

When people are sitting at 80, starting to raid top end content, am I going to be the only healing priest left? I hope so

Re: All I read is about SPs!

I might go back holy as I was holy pre-tbc and got more love as shadow in tbc..
    I love my priest either its shadow or holy. Only problem pre-tbc was that I was contant broke, farming gromsblood was my main income..

on my realm resto druid (pve) is rarest class :S
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by mosby
    I might go back holy as I was holy pre-tbc and got more love as shadow in tbc..
    I love my priest either its shadow or holy. Only problem pre-tbc was that I was contant broke, farming gromsblood was my main income..
    Well if Blizzard follows through with the whole "You get two talent specs and can switch between those two for free"... that combined with the fact that healing gear and damage gear will be very similar (if not the same) for priests will make it easy to grind/quest AND raid.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    on my realm resto druid (pve) is rarest class :S
    PvE resto druid isn't a class. It's a spec... and a specialized spec at that.

sorry then, i just thought that if you were talking about shadow and holy priests saying u will be only HOLY priest i could as well say im only RESTO druid.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Nogi

i won't trade my holy specc, i'm not sure i'll be full holy since i don't really find GS nice, will probably try to get IDS instead, atleast for the begining till i know whats needed