Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Patch 3.0.2, Achievements, Dungeon Loot, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by hirurg
    realm firsts ftw

Ahhh, there's a good point - they'll maybe try for a Friday release, this gives everyone the whole weekend to try to get server firsts, and means everyone won't need to take days off work.... December 5th is a Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Calaba
    Ahhh, there's a good point - they'll maybe try for a Friday release, this gives everyone the whole weekend to try to get server firsts, and means everyone won't need to take days off work.... December 5th is a Friday
    Your trying to get it from Sinterklaas?

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Hope they wont have whole northrend open on PTR, or it's going to be one hell of a patch to download
    That would be the expansion, not a patch.

Flying Mounts in Dalaran
    For the time being, it is intended that you cannot fly within the city of Dalaran. We want you to be able to fly into Dalaran and fly out of Dalaran (via mounting at the flying landing or in the sewer pipe) but we don't want people flying around the city streets. We do want people to be able to mount on their ground mounts in the city (but not indoors).

This isn't entirely set up properly yet and not all things are working. Most of this will be implemented over the coming weeks. If it's horrible, we'll change it. But that's what we're trying out right now.

A big complaint of Shattrath was that it did not feel like a city. A goal of Dalaran was to re-capture the bustling street feel of places like Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Flying mounts work contrary to this goal. (Source)

damn if i wanted a fuking rp server i would have signed up for 1

Saenjaina

"Increases the damage of your Whirlwind ability by 0.01 sec."

I don't get it.