Possibly a nice warrior dps spec

I've been messing around with wotlk warriot talents, this isnt a perfect build but it seems quite interesting:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...12053100501000

Execute scales quite crap at the moment and i guess it will be the same in wotlk, but With gear focussed on high crit and possibly fast swords and haste this could be viable dps, with fast attacks, lots of crits and a lot of executes.

Lacking titans grip is quite nasty, but who knows how rage generation is at level 80?

But then again, i'm not too bright so i'll follow the rest and see what spec they find for wotlk

Deleted

Re: Possibly a nice warrior dps spec

thats the most terrible build i seen so far. titans grip is the new shit 2x2h with 3.4 speed like maces in naxxramas 25. that with some haste gear 30%+ crit and tons of ap will be awesome

Heh, i've just returned from being away and noticed titans grip no longer slows attack speed :

You want axes with that build cause you get the +crit included on execute and 1.15 modifier on all crits is never bad. Tho with that spec your threat is going to shoot trought the roof since execute was on 120% treat alone if im not totally mistaken? Also spec you need to itemize purely for crit and armor pen after soft caps of hit and expertise.
    I was thinking this one as well before they came up with new TG given that you could expect something like 14k executes on 0 armor targets but really threath would be off the scale with nothing else than execute to spam.

Well, threat is always a problem for warriors. Even if its not exactly the best spec atleast its diffrent, indeed axes are better and no matter what i'm gonna keep my respec costs to the max anyway! Wouldnt be a good warrior if i didnt... ;D

Pl0x start your spec over and actually learn your class before you try to DPS in a raid with any fellow person who knows how to play their class.

Lol at you Nycon, i'm sure you love to whine... i've been raiding since the start and i now raid sunwell, so CLEARLY i have knowledge? i dont see you contributing any usefull information? I bet i'm better in every single class then you are so mind your own stuff. Also i cant quite know how stuff in wrath of the lich king will work, can i? Not having a beta key and all... so QQ moar plox

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...11053110511351

This most likely the spec ill be going with come WotLK. Unlike BC which fury only has one real way to spec(17/44) and anything would be stupid, WotLK is going to have a little more breathing room with talents. I picked Heroic leap because it could be a very nice utility to have for 5mans probably not so much in raids. Putting 2/2 in WW instead of 2/2 in Weapon mastery might be worth it, since carrying 2h, WW will be hitting alot harder. Either way, i think this will the cookie cutter spec, with the pure dps raid fury wars putting the 1 point in heroic leap in either Weapon Mastery or WW. There has been alot of QQing about fury war dps not being good in BC or when WotLK comes out, and you need to relax and just get gear. Fury wars are just realy gear dependent.If your doing shit dps, you probably have shit gear, granted you know what your doing. Fury wars do damn good dps now and mostly likely in my opinion even better come WotLK. In the end, the rage gen come 80 needs to be known before the best dps spec came be figured out.