Pallys vs. Warlocks and Death Knights

Whats your take on the match ups now? In arena or dueling. I find it funny how they gave DK's and Warlocks Demon forms which all of a sudden becomes a pally nuke target. Thats of course if they spec into Demonology or Use lich borne while facing a pally. What do you all think?

Re: Pallys vs. Warlocks and Death Knights

the answer is simply don't be a noob and shift into those forms when there's a pally around. Besides, those are 5m cooldown abilities anyways, and as such they'll be careful on when to use it. Same thing about druids being careful when shifting around hunters and other druids. And tree druids when a lock is around. Besides Locks already can own pally face without demon form now, don't see why they would do it just for kicks later on.

Firstly, not every warlock will spec deep Demo, or every DK frost.
    Secondly the warlock or DK in question would have to be really, really stupid to pop Lichborn or Demon form against a paladin.
    If I was a DK and I had Lichborn and were to duel a paladin or priest I'd keep my fingers way for it for the duration of the fight.

That will be double true in a arena as well, since at least in the higher brackets people are intelligent enough not to do stupid mistakes.

If you can catch a DK or Warlock of guards in BGs and fear them in Undead/Demon Form then go for it, but don't expect them use it if they know the fear and exorcism is coming.

I think your still humanoid if you use demonform ( read that somewhere )but that could have been a bug.
    The rest, it´s good to be a Paladin, ne the wave will break Banish>treeform Hunterfear>druidforms( we had some flames with the instantcast^^) but the rest it´s not realy that big you don´t see "Nerf Hunterfear" anymore in the pvp forums.

Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Wait.. Paladins do damage? So what, you get feared, in duels that won't matter much, since warlocks rip paladins apart, and DK's can interrupt them to death. In arenas, I doubt that you'll be demon form specced in the first place, but THEN it would be stupid to use it.

Aren't rets killing everything in the beta?
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Yeah but even in interviews, they're saying it needs to be toned down... (aka nerf bat inc)

/cry
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

well doing 12 k crit of judgement CANT be and i'm paladin aswell. and i'm not calling for nerf or anything because 1 shotting people in arena will make ALOT of people crying omfg nerf!111111.

I think the whole debate about them being demons is pointless since no one would ever spec full demo. As for Death Knights, maybe if they do you might get to own a few twelve year olds named; Ärthas, Lïchking, or any other variation. lol

/still mad at 12 year old with beta key.

Im pretty sure they turn into a demon just like druids turn into a beast when they form and same with DK's they become demon.

Warcraft is correct.

Although it is worth mentioning that 2 or 3 patches ago Warlocks were classes as Demons when under the effect of Metamorphesis.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]