Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Warriors are doomed

THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! Of course that has nothing to do with anything, but good job.
    This user has been banned.

kyz

Quote Originally Posted by det
    How about checking the forums before posting crap?

1) It is beta
    2) Every bloody class makes a "We are doomed" thread
    3) Personally I am glad to have 4 classes that are equally able to tank any boss. Or you have never experienced how much it sucks to lose your awesomely geared MT warrior when you are juuuust getting ready to do Sunwell. And suddenly cannot even do Illidan or Archimonde anymore because...hey...new MTs don't grow on trees and the two ferals that you geraed up cannot tank for example Illidan (yeah I know that there is like one feral who could..somehow...stop posting)
    U must be some kid or ...... .

It is good to have 4possible good tanks. I just looked objectively at what had happened before TBC , in tbc and future.

It is beta, favourite noobs statement . Most of it is done , they are not gona start brainstorming new abilities 2 months before release.

Quote Originally Posted by kyz
    1.Tanking . Once kings of aggro (two 1st years) , huge problems in aggro during 1st months of TBC but then again proving to be the most fiable , in wotlk we will be equal or even bellow paladins.

2.Dps . Wars never got an high acceptance, not to talk about 5mans ofc, but that progressively changed nevertheless we allways had huge aggro problems specially when ure tank is crap.They had putted -10extra aggro but was removed it in last build.

3.pvp. While many ppl may not miss the 2shot we could make before , what depressed me the most is to absolutely need to craft a specific skillmace and get a druid friend to reach some decent rate although in 1st and 2nd season palas were good too.

New shit :

1. Battleshout sux compared to might.
    2. Druid aura is better .why? its 40yards good for hunters.while ours is around 20y .

Conclusion: U gonna fight hard if u want ure fuking spot , even more.

Other shit : loot.

Retridins will flood the "labormarket" and Deathknights are coming too . Picking all the plate and 2handers .

Hopefully i have an alt rogue , they will have atleast 2spots per raid (25m) and almost no loot to share . Yes even with many rogues around some will want swords , other daggers , even fists.

For those ..its only beta.. get lost! Curious about war glyphs maybe some with threat reduction who knows :P

Jesus christ the holy lord. Great spelling and nice facts (Battle shout is better than might).

It is beta, favourite noobs statement . Most of it is done , they are not gona start brainstorming new abilities 2 months before release.
    Oh thats right, cause MMO's are static, they NEVER make changes, additions, nerfs, patches, NONE of that right?

I'm so sick of these threads, I swear that they all pop up as soon as the kiddies get outta school, they read the headlines on MMO, they pick the few choice words their pea sized brains want to read, and they assume something that may never happen, or they overinflate the truth.

If there's problems when live Wrath hits, believe me, they'll make changes to fix the situation. If a warrior cannot hold threat over his DPS, he'll get a buff. If his DPS is 10% of what it was in BC, he'll get a buff.

Thats WHY there's a beta, thats WHY they test, to eliminate AS MANY of these situations as possible. The beta is not to be played so you can say "I R KEWL I GOTZ DETH KNITE RAWR", its played to find bugs. If you find bugs and imbalance, and you aren't reporting it, you fail as a beta tester and you should have your license to reproduce taken away from you, because you will only breed more ignorance.

I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

kyz

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisevil
    Jesus christ the holy lord. Great spelling and nice facts (Battle shout is better than might).
    Yes yes Besides they will give exact same amount of ap .http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=54938

Maybe know about what ure talking about before post.

3.pvp. While many ppl may not miss the 2shot we could make before , what depressed me the most is to absolutely need to craft a specific skillmace and get a druid friend to reach some decent rate although in 1st and 2nd season palas were good too.
    I played with S1 Mace, S2 Mace, Torch of the Damned, and then eventually S3 and S4 mace. Ive been in the top of the ratings each season, and you needed SKILLHERALD? Get more skill man, you dont need weapons that are top of the line. Well you do if you are terrible I guess......

Calm down fold. I am raiding as fury always have , dont care about tanking.

Who gave the supremacy to wars? Remember vanilla wow?IT was blizzard! But u must understand many ppl rolled war over other classes because they had easy spot as a tank and maybe they would prefer a druid /pala but having to risk to stay in the bench.

They take something from us , give us something .

So you say you've played a fury warrior in pve apparently up to t6 content yet you didnt know that in LIVE WOW RIGHT NOW Zerker stance reduces threat by 5%

you expect anyone to take you seriously moron?

kyz

Quote Originally Posted by Omatre
    Oh thats right, cause MMO's are static, they NEVER make changes, additions, nerfs, patches, NONE of that right?

I'm so sick of these threads, I swear that they all pop up as soon as the kiddies get outta school, they read the headlines on MMO, they pick the few choice words their pea sized brains want to read, and they assume something that may never happen, or they overinflate the truth.

If there's problems when live Wrath hits, believe me, they'll make changes to fix the situation. If a warrior cannot hold threat over his DPS, he'll get a buff. If his DPS is 10% of what it was in BC, he'll get a buff.

Thats WHY there's a beta, thats WHY they test, to eliminate AS MANY of these situations as possible. The beta is not to be played so you can say "I R KEWL I GOTZ DETH KNITE RAWR", its played to find bugs. If you find bugs and imbalance, and you aren't reporting it, you fail as a beta tester and you should have your license to reproduce taken away from you, because you will only breed more ignorance.
    Actually i finished school 3years ago.

Forums are here so we can give our views , u may agree or not. But if "I'm so sick of these threads" Why tha hell u click on it then and why do u bother reply lol.

Was there beta for TBC ? yes there was , did it prevent the huge failures we saw , too tired to enumerate them sorry. NO

about supremacy:

I still cling to the old days of pre-bc molten core runs, where the paladin's and druid's only Tier set was for healing. This is when I made my warrior. To tell you the truth, I don't care if paladins are the best aoe tanks, so long as I have shockwave. I personally only care about single-target threat. If blizz takes my ability to be the best boss tank, that's when I'll start bitching and moaning. Once again though, beta game is beta game, and so far we've been treated well in the dps/pvp section, I just hope the same for tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker142

So you say you've played a fury warrior in pve apparently up to t6 content yet you didnt know that in LIVE WOW RIGHT NOW Zerker stance reduces threat by 5%

you expect anyone to take you seriously moron?
    5%?

I lol'd.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

kyz

Quote Originally Posted by Accalon
    I played with S1 Mace, S2 Mace, Torch of the Damned, and then eventually S3 and S4 mace. Ive been in the top of the ratings each season, and you needed SKILLHERALD? Get more skill man, you dont need weapons that are top of the line. Well you do if you are terrible I guess......
    Mace . U said it all , skill rnd skillstun . (I perfectly agree with the removal of stun). Now who said arenas interested me lol , Mister skilled.

And im sure all the wars went to Bt rly fast to get Torch of the damned loll

author:
    first you say: OMG WARRIORS ARE GONNA BLOW DICK

then you say: LOOK STFU NUBS THE BETA ISNT DONE. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE

right....

OP...Do you have any idea how to write in english?
    Wikipedia is not a reference for anything.

Do u have a warrior? Ive spent alot of hours on mine and i still play alot , if u dont make noise nothing will change.

Almost 4years have past . Its common sense that compared to druid and pala tanking , wars tanking is more rigid , less fun. Thats why there has allways been tank shortage.

4 years have past and nothing was done about 5man . /LFm 2 CC mgt /lfm 3 cc...

If u compare the new abilities and playstyle of the war in vanilla wow to TBC u conclude its STATIC Though im not saying its the only class.
    Yes we are left behind.

Do YOU have a warrior?

I tank heriocs all the time without CC, you dont need a paladin, or a druid, you just need a good tank of any class. Stop crying and learn to play your class better.
    Rocket Sauce.

kyz

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Your spelling speaks for your adulthood ^^

Good job. The way you looked objectively at it as nobody else did, we now clearly know that we won't see any warriors in WotLK. Care to tell this Blizzard (this is not the official forum, so you better go there) and they can remove the class from the game?

Another brillant line..guess that is why we see new and adjusted talent builds every day. No, they may not ADD new abilities, but they stated time and again they will twink, scale, adjust, whatever...to make sure all classes work and a re viable.

What else can they do? Seriously? Why would they destroy one class (and yes..we had the same old "Priests are doomed, hunters are doomed, warlocks are doomed" thread. Go check the class forums. Oh wait..maybe since we are all doomed we are on the same level again ^^
    People that dont have a warrior or arent posting about the nerfs /buffs og this class like u shouldnt be posting , this is warrior forum.
    I lold at ure little remarks though , u must think that ure wise words bother, instead u should tell why there has allways been shortage of prot wars , few furys and 70% Msers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    Do YOU have a warrior?

I tank heriocs all the time without CC, you dont need a paladin, or a druid, you just need a good tank of any class. Stop crying and learn to play your class better.
    ^ This. I tank heroic mgt a lot because it is fun to have 6 pulls with 1-2 cc. ;D
    This user has been banned.

Do YOU have a warrior?

Hell, I tanked reg shattered halls the other day as arms/fury without CC, straight through the room of 6 pulls.

No CC can hurt from time to time, it's better to bring CC, than not to.

kyz

Do YOU have a warrior?

Humm , i gave my point of view as a FURY WAR . U didnt bother to read few replys and ure spitting nonsense. this is my 1st and last post , ppl are just destructive lol

Humm , i gave my point of view as a FURY WAR . U didnt bother to read few replys and ure spitting nonsense. this is my 1st and last post , ppl are just destructive lol
    You just aren't bringing much to the table here buddy.