Seal of Light's time to shine.

First of all, sorry for the bad pun for a title. Moving on...

I was watching a video in the Pally video thread entitled "Divine Storm, Seal of Light" and I must say, it was an eye opener. I always knew that they were both really good spells, but the amount of health regeneration he was recieving was fairly obscene.

In the video we see the Paladin taking on groups of about 4 mobs at a time without losing health at all. Also, he didn't run out of mana even with Seal of Light. Depending on how things work out, I may not use Seal of Command if I can achieve these results, too.

Any thoughts or oppinions?

Re: Seal of Light's time to shine.

?

Clarification: I thought to be clever and posted this image to request a link to the movie. Sadly, our fair community failed and went "LIKE WTF ARE YOU TALKINGS ABOUT" .

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

I dont know why, but it always annoys me to see link carry his sword in his left hand. I have no idea why...  ???

while you're here rawberry, i might as well ask you a question. Are judgements not working on beta for you as well, because basicly they are doing 0 damage and not applying the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    I dont know why, but it always annoys me to see link carry his sord in his left hand. I have no idea why... ???

Okay... *Sigh* As my request seems to be too subtle I will try again;

LINK TO THA MOVIES PLEASE?!

Quote Originally Posted by Menergy
    while you're here rawberry, i might as well ask you a question. Are judgements not working on beta for you as well, because basicly they are doing 0 damage and not applying the buffs.
    Aye, they are broken.

This has also been confirmed by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyCTekPX13I

My bad, I'm pretty tired and didn't catch the hint lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry

At first I thought you were talking about Link's whirl attack being like Divine Storm.

Also, Link is left-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    Ever see a Blood DK fight multiple mobs?
    Many times, that doesnt make Ret any less impressive for it. Also, I'm fairly confident Ret is doing about equal AoE damage, if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranaz
    At first I thought you were talking about Link's whirl attack being like Divine Storm.

Also, Link is left-handed.
    Haha, I know. It still annoys me for no reason. I didn't say I was being logical ;D

you can find ALL paladin wotlk videos on my sticky. you can probably find the one you looking for in the ret section. link can be found in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    I will be honest. I did not read your whole post and at first seemed like a QQ ret is op, look they are able to take multiple mobs np. My bad. "=)

But yeah.
    No problem. Also, I felt the need to point out that while Blood Death Knights can achieve high health regeneration, too, it comes from single target damage and killing blows, not specifically AoE damage. While the Ret Paladin's health regen is so high because not only is Divine Storm hitting max targets, Seal of Light is also hitting 4 targets resulting in more regen. That's the only real difference I can think of right now.