Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: WoTLK - New Beta Build

Quote Originally Posted by TheYang
    Titan's Grip
    Requires 50 Points in Fury Talents
    Allows you to equip two-handed Axes, Maces and Swords in one Hand.

does this mean the reduced speed is removed? or have i been dreaming and it was never stated in the talent?
    yea, it does, but thats old news, its on calcs. for week or so, maybe more

Holy Mother of God;

Nature's Splendor
    Rank 0/3

Increases the duration of your Moonfire, Insect Swarm, Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Lifebloom and Flourish spells by 10/20/30%
    Lifebloom will become a 9 second HoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    Holy Mother of God;

Lifebloom will become a 9 second HoT.
    you forget the inscription +1sec to Lifebloom

it's getting kind of ridiculous... but i like it

Quote Originally Posted by TheYang
    you forget the inscription +1sec to Lifebloom

it's getting kind of ridiculous... but i like it
    I'll hold my breath about that until we know more about Inscription. God knows it might be a BoP Glyph.

I'll hold my breath about that until we know more about Inscription. God knows it might be a BoP Glyph.
    I don't think there will be such a thing, cause inscriptors get 1 superior?/Great?/Large? whatever-glyph more than every other profession, thats advantage enough i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Israfel
    Wonder what they're gonna put in the 4th chest instead of the bear...
    I'm hoping, a lot, for another ring from the selection available in the third chest and a note, something similar to how http://www.wowhead.com/?item=21142 works
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Before build 8820 the server worked perfectly fine. After 8820 it was a horrid lagfest for a week. The second week the continent servers kept crashing every 10-30 minutes. Then Blizzard moves to Germany for a event for one day and the server miraculously worked perfect. Then it turned to a horrid lagfest once again.

Yesterday the server worked smooth ... until Blizzard decided to restart it. This morning the server worked fine ... until Blizzard decided to restart it once again.

Now it's down for a new build and low and behold - the authentication server works smooth.

Even 'Irony' is too big a word for it. :
    The servers were total crap a full week before 8220. If you play between 2 and 4 AM GMT you think it's another different server.

- Wounding Poison: No longer stacks. The first application now reduces healing by 50%.
    - Evasion, Sprint, Vanish: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes. (Talents that reduce cooldown take this down to 2 minutes.)
    - Cloak of Shadows: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes. (Elusiveness now reduces this cooldown to 1 minute.)
    - A new level 75 ability has been designed. This is going to be one of the bigger teases as we’re not quite ready to talk about this one yet. I will say that will add some much needed group utility.
    Gues we'll be ppvkings at 80 aswell, sorry guys.
    CloS nerf wich is countered by speccing Subt, way to force Subt as a pvpspec tho :>
    Group utility, hell, its about time.

Wound buff alone makes up for having to wait so long tho \o/

*crosses fingers for prot warrior updates*

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyk
    And the brain dead healer continues it's streak of brain dead talent specs. As expected.

Long awaited Rogue changes gratefully received. Now lets hope the EU login server actually lets people login after it comes up after patching so we can test this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by juelz
    *crosses fingers for prot warrior updates*
    Same here. :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D

I really need some good news that makes us Prot Warriors stand out or Im rerolling Prot Paladin.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Nice, warrior mace spec will now be useful.

Fucking rogues. Buff my shaman plox

kyz

Finally Envenom will destroy , farewell warriors and other plate scum!

Rogues needed this change.

Wow, nice job demolishing Judgements of the Wise, Blizzard.

I agree cloak of skill is OP and should be nerfed more, with the talents it was not nerfed at all, most rogues are sub anyway, no other class has a free get out of anything button let alone every 1 min.

Rogues and resto Druids got well deserved buffs... wait what?