Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Talen build 8885 - Let the pally nerfs begin

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    DOH!

Okay so here we go.... people are upset thinking that blizzard is gonna leave then in the dust with mana, just like they had left us in the dust with threat issues.... Oh wait !!!!! They didnt!

It took them a few days but sureley they did fix it, even though people made it seem like it was the end of the world. ( Thinking about it... it is almost exactly like how people are reacting now.).
    Dunno 'bout the world but ret is finished unless something happens
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenclod
    Yeah, I head already heard about that one. Frankly with the nerf to BOM, and this chance to JOTW, I'll probably put the 5 points in Benediction and use BOK instead of might.

On a related note though, holy seems to have a HUGE nerf to becon of light.....
    * Beacon of Light (Tier 11) changed to: The target becomes a Beacon of Light to all targets within a 40 yard radius. Any heals you cast on those targets will also heal the Beacon for 100% of the amount healed.

Now that doens't seems WAAY crappier then the previous version for raids.... "The target becomes a Beacon of Light, healing all party or raid members within 10 yards for 2000 over 15 sec."

I hope someone posts on the offical WOW forums about this
    here ill just say it agen

blessing of might used to be 350 base ap and with the tallent full 5 points it went to 525. now it is 550 base ap going to 687.5 ap with a full 5 points in the tallent. now idk about you but i call that a buff.

Well shit i totally forgot about the replenishment's not stacking. Well back to square one...

Quote Originally Posted by Yvert
    Well shit i totally forgot about the replenishment's not stacking. Well back to square one...
    That pretty much sums up beta! ;D

/pray for anti-nerfing shell
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Almost makes you want to keep Sanctified Judgement! Perhaps blizzard can build this talent into the new Judgement of the Wise? This would at least put us back to where we are in mana regen currently.

Let the pally nerfs begin
    The target becomes a Beacon of Light to all targets within a 40 yard radius. Any heals you cast on those targets will also heal the Beacon for 100% of the amount healed.
    35% of base mana, 40 yd range, Instant cast
    Increases your armor value from items by 10% and reduces the duration of all movement slowing effects by 50%.
    I love that kind of "nerf"

And Blessing of Might is not nerfed. Just change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Uhm, where did you get that information (Blessing of Might now being 550 AP base) Meliancill?
    I know this has been answered but yeah, they are pretty much making everything even across the board when it comes to buff stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvert
    Ok after talking to a guildie and and looking at other specs of classes. Spriest will give mana back, druid HoTs have a 15% chance to restore mana, rage, energy, ruinic power over 10seconds. Hunters have a mana thing now and i believe he said disc priest will have one too. So from hearing this i think the mana regen will be ok.
    Didn't see if anyone replied or not to you but this won't solve the ret paladins own mana problems. Likewise Spriest, Ret paladin, surv hunter's replenishment does not stack. So you won't gain any benefit from them doing it in a raid, unless you are a Holy paladin or Protection paladin. Again Ret fails. :X
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

With this out of the way, I hope people can *learn* to think and research before they start whining and griping about how somehting has nerfed us, or sucks?

This is almost as bad as being on the Official Boards, only, instead, of it being blue here, it's grey and lime green boards...