Sprint with a 60 second cool-down (Gylph + New Changes with cool-downs + Talent)

Glyph - Sprint - Decreases the cooldown of Sprint by 60 sec.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php

- Evasion, Sprint, Vanish: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes. (Talents that reduce cooldown take this down to 2 minutes.)
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/7/93364...ue-update.html

With Imp-Sprint, I'm gonna love this.

Re: Sprint with a 60 second cool-down (Gylph + New Changes with cool-downs + Tal

cloak reduced to a 2 min cd for most of us though.

Re: Sprint with a 60 second cool-down (Gylph + New Changes with cool-downs + Talent)

Gah making cloak require sub talents further cements sub for pvp.
    combat is better now but mutilate has a tough decison on it's hands.

Re: Sprint with a 60 second cool-down (Gylph + New Changes with cool-downs + Talent)

Ya, well this doesn't change my PVP Mutilate build in anyway, even though those 5 more points for DW in tier 1....is.....well.....going to have to be gotten one way or another D:<!!!!!!

I'm gonna love this, I happen to use sprint quite light in PvE so this is going to come in very handy.

15+ Year Old Account

It's kinda funny, that they actually implemented Cloak of Shadows (amongst others) to give rogue a better survivability in pve - and now they obviously nerfed it to 2 minutes because casters are whining for long enough.

sprint buff the one side but cloak nerf on the other side.

mmmh.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Sprint with a 60 second cool-down (Gylph + New Changes with cool-downs + Tal

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    hmm nice i dont really like to start whine about cloak to 2 mins, atm at the nes i heard that its going to 1,5min and with talent to 1 min.
    Cloak's cooldown is going to be changed / tested at 1.5 minutes for a little while, with talent(s) bringing it back down to its original 1-minute cooldown.

However... having sprint, evasion and vanish all with a significantly reduced cooldown (which help in a larger variety of situations - especially if you happen to have improved sprint) do a pretty damn good job counteracting the increased CD on Cloak.

Imp sprint with 60s CD and some bad fps could make you unreachable. That rock's !

This glyph was designed before the changes to sprint. It's obviously not going to remain as 60 seconds.