Imp. MKF Vs. Windfury Totem.

Windfury Totem (trainable @ level 32)
    Summons a Windfury Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster. The totem provides 16% melee and ranged haste to all party members within 20 yards. Lasts 2 min.

Improved Moonkin Form (Requires 30 Points in balance tree)
    Your Moonkin Aura also causes affected targets to gain 3% haste.

right.

Re: Imp. MKF Vs. Windfury Totem.

as a matter of fact, those 2 are stacking, your IMkF is global haste, WF is only melee and huntard haste, meaning they can be used simultaneously

also, u kinda forget, that DKs got same buff as enhas, but prolly not, since it looks like SOME moonkins want every single buff from game :/

19-23% haste for melee.

3% haste for casters.

Moonkins are OP they want every buff in the game.

right.

in fact, 5% from WoA totem makes 8% spellhaste, u also got 3% haste from tier 4 or 5 talent, dunno which one

Well moonkins got widest range of buffs now so...

moonkins are fags

User was banned for this post. Grimlor

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Well moonkins got widest range of buffs now so...
    changes =/= buffs

closer to balanced but still underpowered compared to counterpart roles.

...You gotta be kidding me? You get haste, GoTW, Curse of Elements, increased crit, decrease hit of enemy (w/ insect swarm),and faerie fire also increases the chance to hit the target. Some1 outta kill you or the people working on the idiotkin for giving them all of that. So what do you want next? God mode button?

Edit: Please do not quote the post directly above yours. Grimlor

Obviously they are going to be a bit below there counterparts..

but 6 or so buffs u provide is better than, say, afflilock 3 buffs, retripala 3 buffs, SP 2 buffs etc. not to mention u have buffs of every other hybrid dps specc, global haste with retripaladins, 5% crit aura with shamans and 3% hit with Spriests(basically scraping SPs, since they dont bring anything else), on top of that CoE v2.0, -5% hit for target and innervate/BR, even with subpar DPS every raid will want one moonkin just for those buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    but 6 or so buffs u provide is better than, say, afflilock 3 buffs, retripala 3 buffs, SP 2 buffs etc. not to mention u have buffs of every other hybrid dps specc, global haste with retripaladins, 5% crit aura with shamans and 3% hit with Spriests(basically scraping SPs, since they dont bring anything else), on top of that CoE v2.0, -5% hit for target and innervate/BR, even with subpar DPS every raid will want one moonkin just for those buffs
    Exactly, there probably gonna replace mage warlock and retri pally. They have too many buff as of now and either they need to get rid of them or make some of them stack! Its gonna suck when i have a moonkin in the raid and i caste curse of ele and its gets overwritten by his earth and moon! AND MINE LASTS LONGER! So then i have to take time off of my dps to reapply it or ill get yelled at! Gonna be a baad time for warlocks if this stuff stays till live(which i doubt it will but who knows what blizz will do!)

(By the way my 100th post!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeroad
    Exactly, there probably gonna replace mage warlock and retri pally. They have too many buff as of now and either they need to get rid of them or make some of them stack! Its gonna suck when i have a moonkin in the raid and i caste curse of ele and its gets overwritten by his earth and moon! AND MINE LASTS LONGER! So then i have to take time off of my dps to reapply it or ill get yelled at! Gonna be a baad time for warlocks if this stuff stays till live(which i doubt it will but who knows what blizz will do!)

oh nooo you are not beautiful snowflake anymore :'( :'( :'( gogo kill blizzard devs and quit game.

All these "moonkin" buffs are useless without locks/shadowp/mages/retris etc.. in raid and they bring same buffs. So now it's only about moonkin dmg output. But its hard for some people think outside of box.

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgNorth
    19-23% haste for melee.

3% haste for casters.

Moonkins are OP they want every buff in the game.

right.
    Probably because haste scales better with casters for dps. -_-

Melee only reecieves bonus to auto swings with haste, which can vary it's damage increase, yours is a flat 3% dps increase to anyone that uses casts. Destro Lock, Mages, Boomkins, ect.

Indeed, as the posted above me stated, spell haste is much more kickass than melee haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeroad

Earth and Moon
    Rank 5 10 2 Your Wrath and Starfire spells have a 100% chance to to apply the Earth and Moon effect, which increases Arcane, Fire, Frost, Nature and Shadow damage taken by 13% for 12 sec.

Due the fact wrath and starfire are the main nuke spells of our arsenal means that buff last until the boss dies or the moonkin dies, instead of bothering appling curse of elements u could , if u wish to, use another curse for your or raid dps.

Percentage Haste Increase (All Types): Improved Moonkin Aura, Swift Retribution
    what we have hear is FAIL

imp MKF is just fine compared to Swift Retribution.

and Windfury Totem is just fine compared to imp icy talons

Deleted

Urr... i hear druids whining?

FOR REAL?!

I mean, open your eyes and look at the boomkin, finding out that you have a talent that empowers your skills in turns (Eclipse), Earth and Moon (which is one of the best debuffs in the game as it seems), 5% crit raidwise. 5% HoT and DoT effectiveness on tier 1. 33% ish haste on 1 point, triggered on crit strike (Aka Nature's Grace).

I would NOT complain and really hope to go live like this.

Ok this is another really fun set of posts to read. I would say, as a druid, that moonkin form is completely balnced, yada, yada, yada. But I would be lying then. As a general rule of thumb I think that all classes should have the same overall damage. Damage = dps+dps attributed to your buffs. Boomie by itself is not broken, but they become almost a necessity like shamans are with mana spring in any caster group.
    BTW any druids ever need to have a strong pot rotation, I only use one if some one else needed my innervate and I only get to use it 80-90% through the fight.

only problems i see with boomkins is, that due to 2 active buffs (imp. FF, Swarm) their dps will drop abit, since they will have to refresh those 2 all the time, if assigned for it, and afaik EaM is pretty short duration and doesnt proc off moonfire and insectswarm, in mobile fights, that could be a little problem to keep it up all the times

tho i would love to have 5 buffs for spare even if 1 or 2 would be kinda "meh"

anyway, i had a second look at all hybrids, and to me, it looks like best combo will be moonkin + eleshaman, they cover all, but 1 buffs from hybrid dps classes and than one missing is easily replaced by ferocious inspiration, moonkin + retripaladin looks as second best to me, but raid will miss dmg from ToW, since its probably "best" in his category, others are not so strong or in pvp builds and not up all the times

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hasgart Holyhammer
    Urr... i hear druids whining?

FOR REAL?!

I mean, open your eyes and look at the boomkin, finding out that you have a talent that empowers your skills in turns (Eclipse), Earth and Moon (which is one of the best debuffs in the game as it seems), 5% crit raidwise. 5% HoT and DoT effectiveness on tier 1. 33% ish haste on 1 point, triggered on crit strike (Aka Nature's Grace).

I would NOT complain and really hope to go live like this.
    You might want to understand talent trees before saying that.
    - Genesis is a resto talent, not a moonkin one. Our dots aren't powerfull enough and there are too many more usefull talents to see moonkins taking this.
    - NG is a 16% haste buff if you want to go that way, our main haste being the 3s SF at the moment (might change in wotlk, but i doubt Blizzard wants to change that).
    - E&M will be better than the equivalent warlock curse as long as the moonkin is alive and can nuke (and if he dies, a warlock can sacrifice his dps curse to still get at least a 10% damage increase up). On the other hand Misery is better than iFF (since ferals can handle the armor debuff part)

I do agree that there's a bit much QQ compared to what we get, but try not to represent things falsely when answering to them at least.