Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Khody

Re: Your world will crumble...

I was so contemplating making a thread similar to this, I even had it typed out but due to my previou 7d bans by Bibi for "Thread spam" for making something like this I chose not too.

Nevertheless, win!

Quote Originally Posted by Zekke
    OVER NINETHOOOUUSSANNNDD!!???!!!???
    WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosgaurdian
    WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!
    OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!

We is doomed

Wussa doomed !!!

Khody

When is the world gonna end??

In over NINE THOUSAND.. years that is.

i really love this thread, so true.

also: bump
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Nobody should whine about this.... this post is kickass, awesome, full of win, and I've heard it's endorsed by Chuck Norris!

I smelled some Win in the General Forums. Looks like i found the source.

*BUMP*

EDIT: STICKY THIS YOU BLOODY BUFFOONS!!!
    Rocket Sauce.

Bump,

Another patch, another round of "OMG Class X is nerfed into oblivion, we are now dead!" posts! And another round of "Oh good, we're not that bad after all, I like the changes" from the people that were from the above group previous patch.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Khody
    When is the world gonna end??

In over NINE THOUSAND.. years that is.
    It's gonna end on Wednesday when the Hadron Collider is turned on!

Kind of interesting... 6 pages and none of these people that make these threads have showed their faces on this one... I for one would like to hear these people's reasoning behind the threads they make... Get a little civilized debate goin

Will you teach them all to kneel?

its all kalgans fault! lets get a good ol mob together and burn down is domicile!
    i actually feel sorry for him, all the flak he takes for trying to make u wow addicts happy.

Another sunset, and the nerd ragers are out scurrying from post to post.

Thought it was time to give this old thread a good bump.
    Rocket Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    Your cities will fall
    Your life will be destroyed
    Your dreams will be shattered
    Your soul will be drained
    Your emotions will disappear
    Your body will forever be an empty carcass lingering in the vast wastelands of disdain and isolation.

All the classes in beta are destroyed and will no longer be playable. One single man, Kalgan, is the worst developer in history and we can do a way better job than him. Blizzard are no lifers that are lazy and do nothing right.

3d modeling, texturing, sound engineering, directing, producing, creating and writing millions of quests and dialogue for a video game is something any teenager that never got to college and graduated high school with sub par grades can do.

Everything WoW has is like a cancer and it drains away my life and it sucks and it's the worst game in history. We can stop playing the game yet post in forums and cry about classes we supposedly haven't played in 6 months. PvE is hard but I cant get past 1400 in arena...PvP is hard but I haven't set foot in Gruul's.

Druids are OP, Rogues are OP, Shaman are OP, Priests are OP, Warlocks are OP, Warriors are OP, Death Knights are OP, Hunters are OP, Mages are OP, Paladin are OP

Druids are underpowered, Rogues are underpowered, Shaman are underpowered, Priests are underpowered, Warlocks are underpowered, Warriors are underpowered, Death Knights are underpowered, Hunters are underpowered, Mages are underpowered, Paladin are underpowered.

This ability sucks but I'm not in beta and my theorycrafting is better than yours.

Here are all the posts done in MMO-C these past weeks in one thread.
    We are all doomed!
    I'm making a whine post about your whines.
    Let the flaming commence.
    <3

Edit: typos...

Uh, i feel this thread has gotten a bit off topic. So please, everyone read this.

Off topic?
    Never went off topic, the posters are just expressing how much this thread is full of win.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    Kind of interesting... 6 pages and none of these people that make these threads have showed their faces on this one... I for one would like to hear these people's reasoning behind the threads they make... Get a little civilized debate goin
    Yeah, Even thou that would be even more epic (if it's even possible), I don't think they are going to humiliate themselves so easily and on their own free will. You'd have to lure them in first.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Bull'sEye. FOR THE HORDE!!!

I likes pancakes! That's my shit!

the original thread of WIN needed a /bump