New Blessing of Sanctuary Video

I recorded this earlier doing a Scarlet Monastery Cathedral pull. Check out the realtime mana regen, that's not sped up in the video at all:

http://www.vimeo.com/1638920
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***

Re: New Blessing of Sanctuary Video

private video?

Quote Originally Posted by thefleee
    private video?
    Yeah, what he said.

Fixed :P

I'm a Vimeo noob.
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***

That's better, cool vid

I can't wait to get my tankadin to 80!

Awesome stuff.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

And people are QQing?

people are QQ ing about the retri problems, not the Prot tree ThatOneDude
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

While thats a great example, its also an unrealistic one. Fighting something 30-40 levels below you would result in a maximum potential for something like this to shine because the level difference alone would cause very skewed results. Wait till a lvl 71-80 dungeon in real world scenario's is exhibited.

But, the results look very promising, and they really did do a good job fixing a busted blessing.
    Considering that its benefit is universal to ALL tanks. It really lends to a potential option for
    ret paladins for flexibility in spec, doing something like a 0/21/50 spec, among a prot paladin himself
    obviously specing for this. Its benefits are applicable to all tanks, and all party members. 3% dmg
    reduction is nothing to be scoffed at, because it scales with gear, where previously it scaled inversely.
    Very well thought out by Blizzard, and its now a Blessing/Hand, worth having in your raid for large AOE
    type dmg fights especially.
    I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

zomg, GRINDING SPEC!!!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

I see a mix of healing and tanking gear very effective with grinding. For That I mean, you shouldn't die, and you can AE tank 30 to 40 mobs your level without problem.

wanna try this spec for fun and make a movie out of it? I think you don't need to sit down drinking with this.

Quote Originally Posted by briany
    zomg, GRINDING SPEC!!!

I see a mix of healing and tanking gear very effective with grinding. For That I mean, you shouldn't die, and you can AE tank 30 to 40 mobs your level without problem.

wanna try this spec for fun and make a movie out of it? I think you don't need to sit down drinking with this.

much more effective, over the next two levels grab Enlightened Judgements for range pull and 4% hit rate, then go for reckoning/one handed spec

This spec always maxes out stuff like block value (+15% strength) for shield of righteous, youll be pretty much able to use any kind of gear at this rate but tanking is most likely the most optional considering it adds to the mitigation (and hence mana) and give strength for pure power and damage for shield.

Mostly talking about lvling to 80 myself of course.

AoEing 30-40 mobs is suicide unless we as Paladins get more base heals that dont require casting, of course light will help with that.

Basically with that spec (i did rough talents in Holy, might not be perfect) you'll have on the table of abilities to use for killing mobs... Judgement (range), Holy Shock, Cons, Shield of Righteousness (which you will get at 75)

of course prob best just to spec ret anyway, hopefully ret's mana problems will be fixed at our review.