15+ Year Old Account

Any word on battle rez via non-druid class?

I was thinking today when i was doing some chores.. What if as a high end Holy Pally talent they get a battle Rez? Blizz seems to like the idea of giving other classes moves to each other so what do you guys think? good idea or bad? ( a new class gets battle rez in general not particularly Holy Pally's)

Re: Any word on battle rez via non-druid class?

While having a combat-rez would be cool, it is not really needed. Adding such an ability would only introduce yet another so-so ability to the Paladin.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

I think they should take spread that ability more. It can be very well calculated as utility and no reason only druids should have it...

No reason every class can't have pets then. Or use curses. Or fear. Get it?
    This user has been banned.

It`s not the same. They spread manabatteries all over the raid and unify all spelldmg debuffs i really think they should give this one to at least one other class.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    It`s not the same. They spread manabatteries all over the raid and unify all spelldmg debuffs i really think they should give this one to at least one other class.
    Except mana batteries have been nerfed and don't stack.
    I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I was thinking today when i was doing some chores.. What if as a high end Holy Pally talent they get a battle Rez? Blizz seems to like the idea of giving other classes moves to each other so what do you guys think? good idea or bad? ( a new class gets battle rez in general not particularly Holy Pally's)
    Elementium,
    you just posted the exact same thread in General Discussion asking the exact same thing as here.
    You don't need to keep making new threads to try and get your point across. If people are interested in your topic they will post on the thread on the General Discussion.

/ontopic
    No, other classes do not need a in Combat Rez. As it stands we must use a druids combat rez sparingly in raids, and it would make raiding much much to easy if other healing classes could also rez in combat.

Odds are this will never be implemented in game.

Well true you would need some neat thing to prevent using combat ress ^^ well who cares it`s only useful on handful of encounters anyways.