Thread: Mind flay crit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Mind flay crit

Quote Originally Posted by yiffinhell
    Hopefully this will be enough to make up for the misery nerf.
    What nerf? Misery was changed in a way that would be a nerf on the live servers atm... but guess what? The change isn't on the live servers atm.

For all you know, it will be impossible to hit cap via gear in wrath, and talents like misery will be absolutely essential for raid DPS.

Concerning mind flay critting... is mind flay currently reduced in damage by resilience like other DoTs are? Will it still be after it is able to crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    that sounds very nice for the priest but i think an 51/11/0 aff lock gonna b a bit op with drain life critting ( im not in beta just guessing )
    They are going to be so OP that they don't even bother to spend their last 8 talent points?

Quote Originally Posted by Einzweidrei
    They are going to be so OP that they don't even bother to spend their last 8 talent points?

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

The last 9 talentpoints

Im really happy with this change. Ive been considering going shad for wotlk for a while but now I really have a reason to do so .

buffing the best 11 pt talent in the game... WOOT

great change, shouldn't be hard to make since it'd be same as arcane missiles only doing shadow damage, and ofcourse with facemelting anymation.