Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am i crazy or are we then new best single target healers?

before i get flamed look at my build

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...00000000000000

Living seed

When you gain a critical effect from your Swiftmend, Regrowth, Nourish or Healing Touch spell you have a 100% chance to plant a Living Seed on the target for 30% of the amount healed. The Living Seed will bloom when the target is next attacked. Lasts 15 sec

now... so with no cooldown.... that means if my regrowth crits 60% of the time for 7k.. then ill be healing for 3k with the seed ,wich has no internal cooldown... plus

nature,s grace....

All spell criticals grace you with a blessing of nature, reducing the casting time of your next spell by 0.5 sec.

so its now totally spamable....

plus if ya got the 65 less mana trinket for regrowth from SSC then its defenalty spammable...

with all that and some lifeblooms thrown in when spamming is not needed...

not to mention swift mend....

or natures swiftness... 2 druids could duo heal a tank on a 80 raid boss?

is that not insane?

and am i missing something?

Re: Am i crazy or are we then new best single target healers?

incoming nerfbat !!!

yes its spamable, but so is moonfire, you will go oom, way to fast

What?

Resto druids?

Powerful?

Noooooo, that could never happen.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

wont go OOM with a spriet in the raid or a good ret pali...or Survival hunter... plus we have inervatee.... i think we set mana wise...

Quote Originally Posted by joshzoladz

now... so with no cooldown.... that means if my regrowth crits 60% of the time for 7k.. then ill be healing for 3k with the seed
    30% of 7k is 2.1k:P

Other than that it rocks:P
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Quote Originally Posted by joshzoladz
    wont go OOM with a spriet in the raid or a good ret pali...or Survival hunter... plus we have inervatee.... i think we set mana wise...
    Ret pallys won't help much. They nerfed Judgements of the Wise pretty hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

yeah but 3k sounds better
    lol

but yeah either way...

sound like im gonna be a Boomkin/healer this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    Ret pallys won't help much. They nerfed Judgements of the Wise pretty hard.
    So that it's exactly the same as the other mana batteries.

Will you damn retardins kindly calm down for just a couple weeks while Blizzard finds something else for you to cry about?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Spamming max rank Regrowth isn't going to be the choke-worthy offense it was prior, but it's still stupid, and it's still a complete waste and you'll still wind up far inferior.

Also; fuck you for suggesting it anyway. I don't know about the swarms of rerolled kiddies (LOL I CNA PUSH TRVL FORM), but I spent my time in AQ40/Naxx casting a single fucking spammable heal all night and I'd prefer not to go back to that, ever, thanks. I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES OF R4 HEALING TOUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    So that it's exactly the same as the other mana batteries.

Will you damn retardins kindly calm down for just a couple weeks while Blizzard finds something else for you to cry about?
    Well, 30seconds into the fight Ret Paladins won't have any mana to cast judgement to keep the buff on the raid... And if they could do it past 30seconds it will be the only thing they are doing in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by mosdef
    Uh living seed is a proc that takes no mana in and of itself. If you are talking about the spells that proc living seed that would be a moot point. No healer is going to spam pointless heals for a proc that will do more pointless healing. It'll be nice when it happens for sure but it's not something that will be effective to do "on purpose". If you are spamming the button it's only because the tank needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    Well, 30seconds into the fight Ret Paladins won't have any mana to cast judgement to keep the buff on the raid... And if they could do it past 30seconds it will be the only thing they are doing in the raid.
    Do you really think that Blizzard will leave the ret mana situation like that?

What are you, 8? Mentally handicapped? Something? There's no possible way things will be that bad on live(Though I'd love to see a mass exodus of the typical retadin children).

The sky is NOT falling.

may i ask why not? if im healing 2000 more every other heal thats an avrage of 1000 more bonus heals... plus its a 1.5 cast if you get the other proc and if you swiftmend everytime its needed...

and did i mention

Glyph of Regrowth - Increases the amount of your initial Regrowth heal by 50% if your Regrowth effect is still active on the target

it says spam me all over it...im not saying it it the best way just another way.

even if it doesnt work... if you would use reggrowth twice for both procs.... then lifebloom.. rejuvination... and nourish.. wouldnt it bacily do the same thing?? just another way?

Quote Originally Posted by mosdef
    you never played a resto druid, have you?

LUL Druids are top healers in most TBC raids im in and now that will be the same in wrath.

Yay for fairness.(i'm a druid btw)

The seed is based off the amount effectively healed.

It's good if you are the only healer, however if other people are topping your target it's not that great.

Looking at the Druid and Priests talent etc I see quite a good synergy between the two.

Have to say I wonder if I want to play my Priest as a healer and Druid as a Boomkin tho - Cos I'm not really liking the shadow tree. (where I get to do identical spell rotation as the last year or so...)

Healing touch seems more intresting now. 1.5 sec cast unholy presence there and with crit you get it down to 1 sec cast. Then add gift of the earthmother reduces cast 1% for each healing over time spell on the target. That`s definately spammable and propably leads up to better HPS/HPM with other talents like empowered touch.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerSteve
    LUL Druids are top healers in most TBC raids im in and now that will be the same in wrath.

Yay for fairness.(i'm a druid btw)
    maybe try end-game raiding?

chainheal!!

Personally i like that druids have 2 different styles of healing, hopefully they will be more or less equally viable and balanced.