Enhancement Shaman in WoTLK (Please Read)

Hey guys just wondering how you think Maelstrom weapon would compare to wind fury weapon ... maybe I'm confused on how these are going to work, but it doesn't seem like a free lightning bolt would be more beneficial then wind fury weapon.. haven't read much into it and was wondering what you would think. Ive always been Enh and I'm going to see how it works out in WoTLK, Ive raided up to felmyst as enh and I really enjoy it

Give me your guys honest opinions.

Thanks

Re: Enhancement Shaman in WoTLK (Please Read)

It should be passive trait. You don`t need to cast it on your weapon, it`s active all the time.

yea but still you wouldnt be able to have windfury and maelstrom active at the same time correct? or am I missing something...

You would. It`s same way passive trait as Ie, Flurry is.

Deleted

WF totem + WF weapon + maelstrom Weapon (passive) .. all possible now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurric
    Hey guys just wondering how you think Maelstrom weapon would compare to wind fury weapon ... maybe I'm confused on how these are going to work, but it doesn't seem like a free lightning bolt would be more beneficial then wind fury weapon.. haven't read much into it and was wondering what you would think. Ive always been Enh and I'm going to see how it works out in WoTLK, Ive raided up to felmyst as enh and I really enjoy it

Give me your guys honest opinions.

Thanks
    Its not a weapon buff. Its just a passive ability.
    Each time you crit you get a stack of Maelstrom.

Ahh I see what you mean now, so theirs no buffing for maelstrom it just works like flurry does, then you can still put windfury on your weapons and have both. Got it thanks

worthless thread l2 read tooltips

it was a simple question dude. asked in a polite manner, you have a worthless post. (ironically, so do i)
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Most of Mirangers posts are idiotic and worthless, as you'll soon realize if you hang out around here much at all.