Poll: Do you like the Change?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

@ Relentless Strikes change

They said they were making it more accessable, sure they moved it to tier 1 in Subtlety, but now it costs 5 talent points to the 1 we had to spend. Opportunity went down to 2 points. Basically it's making me spend 1 more extra point in sub (And they said they were making sub more attractive...).

What was the logic behind this move? It's been made more restrictive than ever? Especially for combat. Is this a design choice? Or an oversight?

Re: @ Relentless Strikes change

it's just bad design.. 5 points is just way way way too much for a talent like this..

i'd much rather have relentless strikes on 2 points and opportunity at 5..

that way, little changes for mutilate/backstab builds, but there's quite a big change for SS or hemo builds

It's a pretty harsh change, RS is absolutely essential to high CP builds. It forces subtlety points for every single PvE player, hearkening back to the days of Imp Sap, which was very irritating.

On the other hand, it is a very good talent for 1 point, I would not really be opposed to perhaps adjusting it to 3 points?

It is beta still, this is far from a final change.

3/3 would make so much more sense.

this is probably a bad example, but it gives you an idea.