will you be re-rolling for LK?

I thread was started in the WoW shaman forums. It was an interesting read in that it seemed (at the time I read it), that about 20% would be heading to Warhammer, another 25% would re-roll into another class like a boomkin. about 40% were staying where they were. And the rest were on a wait and see what happens with the polish comes.

What are your thoughts?

edit: and no I didn't actually write the numbers down, the percentages are just my initial impression of those that responded.

cooms

Re: will you be re-rolling for LK?

i plan to play war as something fun to do until wotlk then ill roll a death knight. its tempting to level my priest or warrior but i like the looks of the death knight and how they tank more than warriors.

I'm warrior atm, planning to start a Orc Blood/Frost Death knight when LK comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by yiffinhell
    And will definitely try out a DK if just to solo Onyxia over and over again, as blood, frost and unholy. Considering someone did it at 78 with a less than optimal spec, seems extremely doable.
    http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/WoW..._Onyxia/724296

Yepp....some nice extragold every id reset. Will do the same.

Got a 70 Rogue as main, a 70 Drood and some other toons but all on one realm and it's PvE. So I finally wanna try to break free from that PvE-curse by re-rolling a DK on a PvP-Realm perhaps even RP-PvP. Might be a nice change.

I've yet to see exact clarification of the wording, but I'm pretty sure you can only make a dk on a realm on which you have a level 55. So you wont be able to just make a DK on a PVP server as an easy way to try out a PVP server. You're going to have to get ganked and corpse camped in STV like the rest of us PVP-server'ers.

It makes sense when you think about how you cant transfer from a PVE to a PVP server, and rolling a 55 hunter on a PVE server so you can make a 55 DK on a PVP server is essentially the same thing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DruidFTW
    I've yet to see exact clarification of the wording, but I'm pretty sure you can only make a dk on a realm on which you have a level 55. So you wont be able to just make a DK on a PVP server as an easy way to try out a PVP server. You're going to have to get ganked and corpse camped in STV like the rest of us PVP-server'ers.

It makes sense when you think about how you cant transfer from a PVE to a PVP server, and rolling a 55 hunter on a PVE server so you can make a 55 DK on a PVP server is essentially the same thing.
    "At this time, the criteria for creating a Death Knight will be the existence of a level 55+ character on the player's account. Once that criteria is met, the player can create one Death Knight per realm. on any realm, not just those with high-level characters."

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Death_Knight

Ie. You CAN roll DK on any server you wish as long as you have a 55+ char on any realm whatsoever.

As for the topic: no, I won't be re-rolling.

i've been elemental for most of TBC, recently doing a little bit as resto, in WotLK i'll be staying as a shaman and probably be playing all 3 specs, mostly as ele / resto, w/ some enhance.
    You can't fix stupid, but i can Gkick stupid.

Yes. in the process of gearing a resto shaman from quest greens, will defo be my wotlk class. And for the record, doing it on my old realm with no money, specced resto with elemental quest greens ~1 week ago. Got 3t4 and sitting at just under 1400 healing now. Its easy.
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

15+ Year Old Account

I'm gonna try Enhance most of the way through since it's what I'm used to and I enjoy the melee play style. If Enhance doesn't get fixed though i'll respec into Elemental or even resto

I have experience healing with my pally and i've tanked with my warrior it's just sad that the one DPS (DPS could be argued) class I enjoy is not up to par with others.

i can't imagine myself playing another class then Shaman... i got 3 lvl 70 shamans atm...(1 resto(T6 and S3 geared(ofc full S3)), 1 Ele(T4-T5 geared) and 1 Enh(full S3 aswell <3 Orc enh shammy ftw)...

also play other classes like warrior, priest, druid and hunter(all of them 70) but they just dont do it for me :/ its something about the shamans that make me love them so much... i dont even care that we got kinda screwed over at start of BC(geez there was alot of QQing).. Shaman is just the best class to play by far...
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

im going to respecc my pala, druid and shamy to retri, balance and elemental so hybrid dps ftw? :P and perhaps a prot warrio ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Calling Mindflay a defense is like calling, excuse the language, slicing your anus open with a knife a defensive move against surprise buttsecks.
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/pre-naxx_holy_paladin_guide_(wow)

Sticking with Priest, all I've ever really cared about was healing, and I'm never subjecting myself to the digital NyQuil that is Paladin or Shaman healing again. My experimental phase is over.

With Druid it's more of a manner of me burning out of it during Naxx, even if the healing model was so absurdly awful back then compared to now, I never really cared for the shape shifting aspect and with Tree Form, eh... I'm an aesthetics whore.

Well, that and the size of the class has tripled on my server and is pretty much overflowing with retards trying to get a crutch.

Rerolling shaman think ill PVE as enchancement and PVP as resto not sure yet, got some really skilled druid + warrior real life friends with season 4 shoulders and weapons so may go enchancement for arena and play 3on3 as druid warrior enchancement shaman. Shaman level 58 so far.

I also got a paladin suprise suprise im rerolling they are dog shit aweful and i cant stand to play it another day, spamming flash of light in instances or looking for a resto shaman healer if im ret is not fun and shouldnt be part of the game at all.

full tier 5 healing tanking gear and 4/5 brutal with vengeful shoulders + weapons as ret and holy and i aint got a chance in hell of getting shoulders because im a paladin and i have to stand there for 2.5 seconds to heal and i cant do alot else.
    GG!

Hm, i learned to love my warrior and the new feature´s sounds interesting especially to wear two jin´rohks :-). It will look pretty cool! I think, i´ll don´t change the class.

I will definitely try Warhammer since Warhammer's shaman looks pretty nice to me. And there's no such thing as arena in Warhammer, too. Arena was fun in the beginning. But now I am deeply bored. On top of this class balance, especially 2on2, takes the fun out of arena even more. Playing against warrior/druid and rogue/druid teams over and over and over again? No thanks >
    Warhammer's focus is on RvR and I like this idea. New maps, new classes, siege battles and the way PvE and PvP is interwoven sounds interesting to me. After playing WoW for so long maps like Warsong, AB and AV have become so old. And still Blizzard is unable to add new maps. I mean, come on, every online FPS features way more maps.
    I think I will see how LK goes and give it a try. PvE actually is pretty nice in WoW. I am, however, a bit worried how the recent drastical changes will influence class viability. By removing certain unique class features and spreading them to more classes I fear that some class will just become obsolete in the World of Min/Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Zin
    i can't imagine myself playing another class then Shaman... i got 3 lvl 70 shamans atm...(1 resto(T6 and S3 geared(ofc full S3)), 1 Ele(T4-T5 geared) and 1 Enh(full S3 aswell <3 Orc enh shammy ftw)...
    AAAAAAAAARREEEEEE YOUUUUU REAAADDYYYY TO RUMBLLLLEEEEE DUALLLLL BOXXXXXEERRRSSS????

but ill probably lvl my mage to 80 in 2hours from release with leet haxxorz

then slowly but surely lvl my protadin to 80 so my guild can rely on some1 with no life to tank for them

Quote Originally Posted by RidinMehHogAllDay
    AAAAAAAAARREEEEEE YOUUUUU REAAADDYYYY TO RUMBLLLLEEEEE DUALLLLL BOXXXXXEERRRSSS????

but ill probably lvl my mage to 80 in 2hours from release with leet haxxorz

then slowly but surely lvl my protadin to 80 so my guild can rely on some1 with no life to tank for them
    who says i'm dual boxing? their all on the same account ^^ i've just had to much time on my hands over the last 3.5 years :S
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

I'm gonna roll a Death Knight with WoLK, and take her tanking/DPSing, probably. Though I like Elemental a lot, so I'll probably keep my Shaman going for that. I've raided as Enhancement for a year or so, and given that Death Knights seem like a version of Enhancement Shaman that can tank, I'm looking forward to that