Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Thank you for nerf!

Took this from another forum becuase I'm tired and don't feel like rewriting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiko
    1 ap from strength, 1 ap from agility, 1.1 ap from intellect with Ancestral Knowledge and Mental Dexterity maxed out. This change means we can itemize like hunters.

The gear change feels like a nerf at the start, but if we get ~500 more AP from int and agility right off, we'll still get the same benefit from Blessing of Kings (The int and agi attack power will increase by 10% and out strength stat is usually pretty low outside arenas).

The one drawback to this sudden AP boost is that our crit per agility will be lowered to the level of either a rogue's or a hunter's, I forget which.

Overall, the gear change is a slight positive in the giant AP boost that will also translate into a spell power boost, at the cost of some melee crit rating.
    It's not 100% of the way there, but it's a general idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Masptak
    Every Enhancement Shaman should scream now!

"THANK YOU FOR NERF BLIZZARD!"

Changing all PvP and PvE sets just "rox"...
    LRN2READ AND KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THINGS, CAN I HAS YOUR ROCK YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER!?!

Slavemaster you don't get his rock! that's his rock! its prolly comfy and has some nice lichen growing on it.

if you spend 3 points though, youll also be getting 1:1 ap on all your int, as well as picking up all your agi as ap as well, so once 3.0.2 drops, it seems likely youll gain more than enough ap to make that ~50ish str from kings insignificant, since youll be making it up on 10% agi and int from the same buff

Deleted

OT but, finally I'll be able to enjoy my shaman mongoose procs as much as I did on my rogue.

you will gain AP from intellect and agility.. there's your lost AP from strength combined with kings