Embroidering Cloak any beta seen this yet?

Lightweave Embroidery
    Embroiders a subtle pattern of light into your cloak, giving you a chance to cause an additional 800 to 1000 Holy damage when you damage an enemy with a spell.
    You can only embroider your own cloak and embroidering your cloak will cause it to become soulbound.

anyone in beta tested this?
    is there a cooldown on the ability?
    does it proc of initial cast or can it also proc off dot ticks since it says "when you damage an enemy with a spell"

could be amazing for an affliction lock

Re: Embroidering Cloak any beta seen this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MortuariusBC
    Lightweave Embroidery
    Embroiders a subtle pattern of light into your cloak, giving you a chance to cause an additional 800 to 1000 Holy damage when you damage an enemy with a spell.
    You can only embroider your own cloak and embroidering your cloak will cause it to become soulbound.

anyone in beta tested this?
    is there a cooldown on the ability?
    does it proc of initial cast or can it also proc off dot ticks since it says "when you damage an enemy with a spell"

could be amazing for an affliction lock
    IF this makes it to beta, don't even think about being "free damage yeahh"..
    it would most likely be on a 45 seccd..
    so it would be 20ish dps for free..
    considering that melee always had +agi on the back, i'd say, it's about time..

Quote Originally Posted by darkenrahl
    IF this makes it to beta, don't even think about being "free damage yeahh"..
    it would most likely be on a 45 seccd..
    so it would be 20ish dps for free..
    considering that melee always had +agi on the back, i'd say, it's about time..

If thats the case tailoring will be scrapped from my char... id rather just enchant the new 20 haste on my cloak. Nice to know blizzard still cares about us poor tailors, i guess since so many ppl QQd about TBC epic crafted sets being too strong we will get the shaft in wotlk.

Other prof are offering things that do not waste possible enchants IE blacksmiths getting to put extra sockets, inscription getting an extra glyph.

Ill give up the aladdins magic ride mount for more dps or pvp oriented prof bonuses

Deleted

Theres prob a few other goodies inc for tailors, more tailor only claok enchants. Have you seen what LWers get for their bracers? lol

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet
    Theres prob a few other goodies inc for tailors, more tailor only claok enchants. Have you seen what LWers get for their bracers? lol

120ap .... plus they still have drums (even though they are nerfed slightly) plus they have BoP leg enchants that are better

im assuming we will get better BoP leg enchants i just hope its worth not having another profession. Since the lock glyphs are less than amazing imo im at least taking inscription off my list as possible better professions than tailoring.

id like to see a cloak enchant "chance when struck to cause enemy to flee in terror for 2 secs" omg WTB tier 1.5 set bonus!

I remember seeing a post that there will be a spell dmg, spirt to cloak and armor pen.

I refuse to use holy damage as a warlock.

It just.

Isnt.

Kosher.

Deleted
    No cloaks have primary stat enchants now.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-07-09 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    No cloaks have primary stat enchants now.
    Wow an 8 year old necro, even the lich king would be impressed.