Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: LVL80 Premades, Beta class changes, Nax, Blue posts

No offense to the people who asked the questions in that Q&A, but I really wonder if they were mentally sane skipping over why Grace had such a big change compared to what Blessing of Sanctuary adds. I'm most likely just being a bit fatalistic here, but there doesn't seem to be any real reason to pick discipline as a spec - not even with imp. divine spirit.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zeno_excellence
    eu server is now busy as s**t. so i guess it has been opened in eu too
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by zeno_excellence
    eu server is now busy as s**t. so i guess it has been opened in eu too
    Nope

"Shield Specialization now Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your shield by 10/20/30%. (Old - Increases your block value by 10/20/30%.)"

What? I though vice versa no? ???

Probably down because Blizzard US located on west coast of USA hasn't started work yet? :>

Error! Server too busy
    The service you're trying to access is too busy right now, please check back another time.

Europe /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Yeah, it actually gave us infinite resources but inhibited our ability to DPS once we exhausted our current reserve of resources.

Just like *gasp* every other physical damage dealing class! (i.e. Rogues, Warriors, and DKs)

How silly of us to expect to be treated the same.
    What is an enhancement shaman then, if he's not a physical damage class? Or a ret paladin?

AtoW was WAY over the line and if you can't even see it, you have some sort of problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Priest (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8885))

Broken Talents and Naxxramas raiding feedback
    I feel ya on the broken talents, these are all working in my local build which should be public very soon. Don't worry too much on talents being broken as why you feel the class is not "polished," no talent should be broken or not working when we're finished.
    local build ftw.. hopefully this might stop people from saying "WOTLK is months away from being ready"
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Linoks
    "Shield Specialization now Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your shield by 10/20/30%. (Old - Increases your block value by 10/20/30%.)"

What? I though vice versa no? ???
    Well the new wording might mean that the talent now only affects block that comes from the shield itself rather than all block you get from items and stats which would make it a substantial nerf.

On the other hand it could just be a rephrasing that makes no difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    local build ftw.. hopefully this might stop people from saying "WOTLK is months away from being ready"
    also they already prove several times that testings on their "local servers with local builds" are extremely long, highly innacurate, or both, for example, it took 2 hours for shaman comunity during one ptr change to figure out how bad will be reducing casttime fo LB and CL by 0,5s for elemental dps, it took them more than month to figure that on theyr own servers and after "internal testing" and shaman got hotfix in last second before patch went live, so eleshaman dps basically stopped scaling at early BT level of gear

Oh god,where is the EU love...

The EU love is currently grayed out.. :

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

*Sues Blizz for racism*

C
    x

So for the US people, what is the waiting time for premade characters currently?
    Just so i know if it will be worth refleshing that damn page to get in before the major queue, or if it will only raise by an hour or two..

Go out, socialize, have a drink, buy your girlfriend a new hat (sarcasm /off) and when you get back I'm sure you can get your "BETA shot" of the day.

MAN i should start putting effort into QQ:ing.

More trolling equals more positiv changes for my class.

Right?

Meh, finally got into character copy EU, but it said I had used up all my character copies already, hoped I got new character copies.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero-San
    Yeah I started thinking like that too, but think of it this way;
    the premades aren't working correctly atm. so they only enable it for US who get to live with the bugged shiet, then when they fix it, they'll enable it for EU
    Well, nobody forces you to live with the "bugged shiet", and I for one would be able to live with it if I could try several of my classes at lvl 80..

Deleted

European Realms still gray atm:

hope they get it going fast.. cant wait to try a paladin and hunter at lvl80

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Yeah, we're not at the bottom of the damage meters because we have to constantly monitor our mana bar, Aspect dance between Hawk and Viper as necessary, and chain-chug Fel Mana Potions just to maintain enough mana to do our rotations.

oh wait

We can't chain-chug potions anymore! Uh-oh!
    Haven't seen such whine.

Mage's have exactly the same problem. We can't afford to Evocate during boss fights. We have to chain-chug mana potions as well.

oh wait

We can't chain-chug potions anymore! Uh-oh!

Not only the bullshit of seeing a Hunter do 3.4k DPS on Brutallus, while I'm snailing behind on 2.3~2.4.

Awesome sauce.

I should whine more often. Feels guud.