Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The REAL problem with Divine Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Telitzp
    What if Blessing of Kings was 21 points?
    What if Arcane Intellect was not base and was a 21 point talent in Arcane? (No 51 point talent for you mages)
    What if Mark of the Wild was 21 points in Feral and you were a resto druid?
    What if Soul Link were 21 Points in-Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Soresu
    Wasn't this about DS? xD

as an aside, keeping this thread off-track, I've raided with a Protadin since TBC release and he's never, once, had BoK in his build - It's always been brought by Holy Paladins
    I feel bad for anyone you've ever grouped with, for several reasons

i laugh and laugh and laugh at all the poor priests saying they want to spec holy but have to go IDS.

Seriously for raiding you think there will be nobody in the run that has an alt 80 priest? get that alt to have IDS and buff it before raid bosses, my guild was doing this for ages, same with pallies.

Problem solvered (aussie joke) you get to spec full holy and get IDS

Quote Originally Posted by ozcar
    i laugh and laugh and laugh at all the poor priests saying they want to spec holy but have to go IDS.

Seriously for raiding you think there will be nobody in the run that has an alt 80 priest? get that alt to have IDS and buff it before raid bosses, my guild was doing this for ages, same with pallies.

Problem solvered (aussie joke) you get to spec full holy and get IDS
    divine spirit dont stack with totems and mage buffs, so you need more than 1500 spi to overwrite the totem, and a
    last holy talent >70 spi buff

15+ Year Old Account

Got easily 700 spirit on my gear atm, and spirit will be boosted on gear in wotlk. So I'm somewhat sure that will be possible - however as it looks atm imp ds is still inferiour, and almost a waste of points due to the 2 extra you need for imp.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Telitzp
    Grace is terrible at the moment. It's needs more additional effects. Who in their right mind would spend 3 talent points on this piece of crap. This is just another way to weed out the newbies you don't want in your guild.
    Circle of healing was buffed SEVERAL times and in addition, the instances that were added (BT, Sunwell), made CoH powerful by virtue of every encounter (trash or boss) was constantly spamming AoE damaged. Which also along with the spirit buff, really nerfed the pants off of paladin healing output (comparatively).

If in LK every instance just pours out random unavoidable AoE damage, CoH will continue to be awesome. If they go more towards a Vanilla wow "You take damage mainly when you screw up" then its usefulness will depend on your raid =).