D.
    I.
    N.

It started annoying me.
    u mean pladngs?!?
    Rocket Sauce.

Re: pladins r prety stupid, i think

Quote Originally Posted by besswarrir
    oh HELL NAH MAN. PLADNG S WILL NEVR BE BESTER THN WARRIRS EVRE. pladng = fake warrir oK?? thay need to mak it so that pladngs can NOT TAK WARRIR GEAR acpt maybt tank gear becuz tankng isnt reeli fun for NE CLASS. pladng dont do reel dps like WARRIRS DO OK? understand? stoopid pladngs...
    why cant you fucking spell anything correctly you IDIOT, by your typing skills alone your embarrassing the entire warrior class and plaguing this thread with your stupidity! just shut the hell up.

and yes Paladins > warriors =)

Just seeing the title of the post made my brain hurt.....

furst of all m not no troll K? yoo undrstand? reel warris is TARUN and PLADNG WILL NEVAR B. K? all to u pladngs who cry, guess wht? ALL U GYS DO IS CRY. IT REELI STOOPD. k? I AM SIK AND TIRE OF PLADNG TAKE ME LOOT. IT DUM. YOO DO NOT DO GUDDER DPS THAN WRRS EVAR.
    I think this might be the little german kid in that video that was bashing his computers yelling for the game to start. Hey kid how about you record yourself and post it on line so we can all get a good laugh.

8/10 star trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage
    why cant you fucking spell anything cerrectly you IDIOT, by your typing skills alone your embarrassing the entire warrior class and plaguing this thread with your stupidity! just shut the hell up.

and yes Paladins > warriors =)
    Not to be mean or anything but cerrectly is spell correctly.

Your IQ has to be lower than that of a republican president to even be able to write/type like that.
    My god :x

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew5309
    Not to be mean or anything but cerrectly is spell correctly.
    Thats kinda like yelling at someone that they're too clumsy as you start into a face plant isnt it?
    Rocket Sauce.

For the record. If nobody has noticed yet...

I bet the OP is either a 4 year old, or a fucking retard

okay so me spallng isnt so gud. duz it really mattr? sorry if m nto liike a 50 yr old pladng who jus cyrs on forujms all day. taunrn warrir is WAAY best than troll warrir. srsly. makes fun of my spallng K? pladngs r still dumb n stoopid n gay. i thin.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fail
    For the record. If nobody has noticed yet...

I bet the OP is either a 4 year old, or a fucking retard
    Or a dude who's just fucking with all of us...? That's what I've been thinking, cause this is just too unreal...

okay so me spallng isnt so gud. duz it really mattr? sorry if m nto liike a 50 yr old pladng who jus cyrs on forujms all day. taunrn warrir is WAAY best than troll warrir. srsly. makes fun of my spallng K? pladngs r still dumb n stoopid n gay. i thin.
    OH NO YOU DI-INT!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH GIRL! *Z-snap*
    Rocket Sauce.

the OP is a very skilled troll

Deleted

I doubt there is anyone who seriously writes such bad english It's just someone having a laugh trying to imitate a 10-year old retard :P In all honesty though, he does do a good job at it :P

can sumone pleez explan to me why pladings think thy are bester than warrirs??? u guys r not warrirs, nevar will be. plz stpo taking my weps n armor, you dps is JOKE. srsly. maybe u heal an maybe u tank. dps? JOK! you all cry like gay babys an it mak me SO MAT. wTF? pladngs...so dumb n gay. you cry. it dum. i think.
    Deep down in his heart, I think he posted this not to bring up WoW related topics... but as a cry to us, to help him learn how to type english...

Well if you're trying to make a serious point
    the troll is trolling.

you need to learn how not to be trolled

this has to be a joke... there is no possible way someone can be that fucking stupid........ there is just NO WAY!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    And saying Paladins are gay is kinda, like, ya know, homophobic and that sorta behaviour ain't taken lightly.
    I always laugh at such remarks I rather find it a compliment if someone calls me gay

furst of all m not no troll K? yoo undrstand? reel warris is TARUN and PLADNG WILL NEVAR B. K? all to u pladngs who cry, guess wht? ALL U GYS DO IS CRY. IT REELI STOOPD. k? I AM SIK AND TIRE OF PLADNG TAKE ME LOOT. IT DUM. YOO DO NOT DO GUDDER DPS THAN WRRS EVAR.
    I pooped so hard i laughed...

Reading this thread is like watching Jerry Springer. I can't turn away its just too ugly. ;D
    Rocket Sauce.