Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Looks like Thunderstorm's knockback is down from 20 to 5 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by astreios
    I know I will.

Being able to wear the best dps gear rather then having to stack upp all that crit just for a viable rate of clearcasting sound good to me. =)
    what stacking crit? you do realize how much crit will 51/20 speccc will have? count with me - 5% tidal mastery, 5% that lightning one, 5% elemental oath, 3%ToW, 10% imp. scorch/ice shards, 2% FT glyph, 2% raidbuffs (bok, ai, etc) that alone makes 32% crit BEFORE even gear and base crit is taken in mind. it kinda safe to say eleshamans will be somewhere between 45-50% crit when they enter first raid instances, so again, what stacking of crit? we will be almost maxed out

I don't know how much all of those will end up stacking, but I DO love how we will be bringing 18% ourselves before gear .

only stacking issue would be ToW and imp. scroch, but they are, after all different debuff categories(one caster, one global), so we can make it official, 32% crit from talents and raidbuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Darshy
    if u dont have anything constructive, please, be aware, that u will probable get, sooner or later, flamed for troling

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    what stacking crit? you do realize how much crit will 51/20 speccc will have? count with me - 5% tidal mastery, 5% that lightning one, 5% elemental oath, 3%ToW, 10% imp. scorch/ice shards, 2% FT glyph, 2% raidbuffs (bok, ai, etc) that alone makes 32% crit BEFORE even gear and base crit is taken in mind. it kinda safe to say eleshamans will be somewhere between 45-50% crit when they enter first raid instances, so again, what stacking of crit? we will be almost maxed out
    Don´t like the thought of putting 20 points in resto tree anymore, to much points wasted on stuff that won´t be of use to me in pve. However waying in the thunderstorm nerf I suppose it just might be worth speccing a bit down the resto tree making you a viable emergency offhealer in a raid.
    The sound doesn´t ring well in my ears but their giving us few options in the elemental tree unless you plan to get the pvp talents in the same build.
    And tbh if ppl start using a build for both pvp and pve we´l be struck with a big ele tree bloat nerf soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darshy
    ohh shit! time to use

EDIT: Sarevokcz told you so.

hey hey .... dont be silly .... blizzard will change this spell soon, I think .... chek it up
    -> http://blue.mmo-champion.com/8/96796...lfstomped.html
    Chin up lil pup.