Master of Deception: Buff or nerf?

Now that Master of Deception is only 3 talent points, does it still add +15 to stealth? Or is it only +9? Which kinda puts us at an advantage against Hunters when they have track stealth on which adds +15 to their sight. SO, is stealth more useless against Hunters? Not to mention they get their own damn stealth D:< even though it is pretty cool and makes sense

Edit: If you're confused: http://www.wowwiki.com/Stealth_(mechanic)#Stealth_tips

Re: Master of Deception: Buff or nerf?

it's neither a buff or a nerf..

it will grant the same bonus, it works like the druid talent that improves stealth

It's pretty obvious that it's the same effect except for 2 points less.

it's neither a buff or a nerf..
    Oh ya, I forgot 2 less talent points weren't a buff, MY BAD /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneDude
    Now that Master of Deception is only 3 talent points, does it still add +15 to stealth? Or is it only +9? Which kinda puts us at an advantage against Hunters when they have track stealth on which adds +15 to their sight. SO, is stealth more useless against Hunters? Not to mention they get their own damn stealth D:< even though it is pretty cool and makes sense

Edit: If you're confused: http://www.wowwiki.com/Stealth_(mechanic)#Stealth_tips
    lol like hunters wouldnt be fucked by rogues already ~~
    u even get 10 meter long arms to disarm traps in wotlk ... it makes so much sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

[quote]lol like hunters wouldnt be fucked by rogues already ~~
    u even get 10 meter long arms to disarm traps in wotlk ... it makes so much sense/[quote]
    What? Flare is broken?! OMG? REALLY!? Yes we can now get past the old fashion flare+freezing trap and be completely screwed or just sit there until the Hunter gets bored. Ya, that combo was basically unavoidable unless the HUNTER made a mistake and didn't renew Flare in time, then we can always get a Sap on. But this just helps even the playing field for out openers. ALSO, last I reeeemeeeebeeeeer......we can only remove traps while stealthed. So congrats, you got buffed too.

But logically it doesn't make much sense except if you forcefully make it go off, even though I think Distract should activate the trap cause you throw a "distracting object" and that could set the trap off and it's a 30 seconds CD, same as your traps, so basically it'd be less effective, but overall more fun if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneDude

so instead of being 3 stealth x5 talent points = 15 stealth bonus; its 5 stealth x3 talent points ?

Correct. And it is a buff.

Twas about time.
    Bigger than Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo
    Twas about time.
    Agree. I don't see why druids, that is a hybrid of the rogue in feral dps spec, could get improved stealth (among other things) at less talent point cost than rogues. And the fact that Relentless Strikes has been increased to 5 points (up from 1) simply makes it balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperventila
    Only for Subtlety rogues..
    Yeah, tier 1 talents in Subtlety are only for Subtlety rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Frederiksen78
    I don't see why druids, that is a hybrid of the rogue in feral dps spec, could get improved stealth (among other things) at less talent point cost than rogues.
    I don't wanna be hard with you, but this kind of thought is nonsense :

why could they have imp stealth for 3 Points ? because druids aren't rogue, and don't work the same way :

why can they have 100% seal fate for 2 Points only ?
    why does their "backstab" cost only 42 energy ?
    why are they going to have a free +40 energy on 30 sec CD ?

because they are droods, nto rogue, that's all.

You can't compare only one talent with another one, but only the effectiveness of it, taking into account every other abilities, quantifying everything they can do, survive, heal, CC, damage etc...