Page 1 of 3
LastLast

instant cast... hammer time?

am i reading this right?

comment.

Re: instant cast... hammer time?

Yes you are... Hammer time FTW!
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

(Orc Warrior runs at low health paladin, Both players have low health, Warrior has 10% health, Paladin has 7% health, The Paladin is almost oom, Warrior runs in for the kill!

INSTANT HAMMER OF WRATH!!!

(Orc Warrior Receives a hammer to the face and dies)

Paladin: AND THATS WHAT HAPPENS DURING HAMMER TIME! /flex

Sorry... i was bored and this was what came to mind.

Stop!

Hammer time!

Deleted

Wewt! A instant final stop to thos pesky runaways ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    pretty this is gonna b OP and fixed soon:P
    DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    pretty this is gonna b OP and fixed soon:P
    If it was going to be "fixed soon" they wouldn't have JUST implemented it. Reducing .5 seconds of a cast time from something really isn't OP at all...it's mainly so ret paladins can use it without breaking their swing timer...I think...

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Stop!

Hammer time!
    lmao!

Armoury Link

Nil desperandum! Always follow the Light

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpp
    If it was going to be "fixed soon" they wouldn't have JUST implemented it. Reducing .5 seconds of a cast time from something really isn't OP at all...it's mainly so ret paladins can use it without breaking their swing timer...I think...
    It's not the reduction of .5sec that makes stuff OP, its being able to cast on the run.

Quote Originally Posted by cokane
    It's not the reduction of .5sec that makes stuff OP, its being able to cast on the run.
    Man other classes cry ALOT about pallies...

At some point they are going to stop letting you guys kick this shit out of us all the time. Don't QQ about it, and get better at your class. I think its high time that a paladin isn't an instant easy kill for some classes. Develope a new strat, and win based on good decisions just like you do with every other class you face.

I'm done.

WTB Spell/Grammer check?

Cool, instant hammer...

Too bad there's no mana to use it

Quote Originally Posted by cokane
    Like deadly throw, arcane shot, or execute? : God forbid paladins get something to finish people off that can't be interrupted.

About time. An ability you use to try and finish off a fleeing enemy that requires you to stop chasing them to use it? Yeah, the execution (pun intended) was just a little off on this one.
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

2 things about this change.

1) this means we can chase the person and cast while running instead of stopping to cast.

2) lower cast time should mean lower spell power coefficient, meaning they're trying to reduce the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamonious
    Man other classes cry ALOT about pallies...

At some point they are going to stop letting you guys kick this shit out of us all the time. Don't QQ about it, and get better at your class. I think its high time that a paladin isn't an instant easy kill for some classes. Develope a new strat, and win based on good decisions just like you do with every other class you face.

I'm done.

Not to be a dick, but all I see in Paladin forums are mostly whines, It's very rare to see a post about a Paladin actually being happy about a change.... And paladins are NOT easy targets... I play a Paladin myself and no matter what spec I am I still give other classes a hard time. Maybe (when Im ret at least) Im not the king of gankage like when Im on my rogue but I can take on pretty much any class on my pally.

But yes, instant cast Hammer of Wrath will be amazing... Im gonna love this when tanking... Extra threat, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    2) lower cast time should mean lower spell power coefficient, meaning they're trying to reduce the damage?
    The fact that we can use it at 35% means we'll probably get comparatively more damage out of it, since we'll have less overkill.

So... /shrug even if they do. Also, we didnt even have spell damage or an attack power coefficient before, so we will still do more damage. Even Holy and Prot will do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul

Not to be a dick, but all I see in Paladin forums are mostly whines, It's very rare to see a post about a Paladin actually being happy about a change.... And paladins are NOT easy targets... I play a Paladin myself and no matter what spec I am I still give other classes a hard time. Maybe (when Im ret at least) Im not the king of gankage like when Im on my rogue but I can take on pretty much any class on my pally.

But yes, instant cast Hammer of Wrath will be amazing... Im gonna love this when tanking... Extra threat, anyone?
    You don't give anyone a hard time... if they have equal gear. You just have low standards and think getting a few lucky crits in a bg means paladins are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul

Paladins have always been very strong 1v1. Example: Ganking. This doesnt mean we're fine in arena at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Paladins have always been very strong 1v1. Example: Ganking. This doesnt mean we're fine in arena at all.
    Paladins are and always have been horrible 1v1. Go duel someone with equal gear.

Instant casts and 1.5 sec casts share same spell coef since it`s same 1.5 sec gcd they trigger.