Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Build 8905 - Dungeon and Raid Loot

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton
    Damn the Tier sets look awesome. Its a shame about the warrior and mage sets being completely recoloured, they could have kept them the same.
    i never liked mage t3 to bright so i think the new colors is fine.

also take a closer look at sets its more than a recolor.

I just loved t3 look, so I like the reuse even more - probably the best set ever made (t3, not the reuse-thing).
    The weapons looks decent, but i hoped they give us http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22809 again xD - maybe later, still hoping

Paladin tier looks best since Tier 2.

The racial changes seem strange. They seem to be trying to reduce the strength of racials accross the board but then they go and give an incredibly powerful new racial to humans which kinda defeats the whole point of the exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    You only need 9% hit. Also, you will get 3% spell hit from buffs. So that's 6%. Half the casters get 3% hit or more passively.
    Last I saw, this rumor was proven false. You need 17% hit to eliminate spell resists (and yes, it has been confirmed you can completely eliminate them in Wrath).

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    The racial changes seem strange. They seem to be trying to reduce the strength of racials accross the board but then they go and give an incredibly powerful new racial to humans which kinda defeats the whole point of the exercise.
    What is this increadibly powerful new racial to humans?

The Feign Death thing? Since the aggro is reset when you stand up, it has a very limited use in PvE (kinda like a super Fade which is resistable), and in PvP... well, who falls for Feign Death in PvP?

If they remove either Diplomacy or Sword/Mace Spec from humans for this, its actually a PvE nerf.

I don't think there will be a stream today, because the EU-Server is totally fucked up.

Plaguewing: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=88527
    Spiderwing: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=88511

Horseman and Patchwerk processing

Quote Originally Posted by rothomp3
    Last I saw, this rumor was proven false. You need 17% hit to eliminate spell resists (and yes, it has been confirmed you can completely eliminate them in Wrath).
    O really? Well that changes things. Personally I'm not REALLY well informed with the latest changes in that area, so you could be right.

I suppose it means we don't have to worry about getting rid of Hit as a stat since most classes only want 3% of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wowittajako
    You have to Remember. Humans new Feign Death racial isnt so OP as you think, First of all it has 5min cooldown on it and 2nd, the tooltip clearly says " May trick your enemy " so i guess it has pretty high chance to be resisted. And you get all agro back when you cancel it so its not so great, ofcourse its nice to drop threat and get some time to tank to get more threat than you do but afterall you do lose dps while you are feign deathed.
    Nothing wrong with a free 100% threat fade if you need it.

It's got the same cooldown as Soulshatter, a Warlock's only way to reduce threat. (Which means human locks get a 100% threat reduction, possibly a way to survive wipes.)

Also, Horde Paladins got SCREWED. GG no way to range pull again.

WotF changes seem extremely gay. EA blows it out of the water now, even Stoneform is probably more useful.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Can anyone tell what the buff or whatever it is the icon far right on the left picture of the KT kill? Looks like a skeleton hand.

Just curious :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudnir
    From as little as I remember from that fight (as it was what caused me to quit originally), it looks like everything's intact, right down to the Marks. Is it?!
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

sarcasm?

15+ Year Old Account

Now I may have missed it while going through replies, but no phylactery dropping
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    From as little as I remember from that fight (as it was what caused me to quit originally), it looks like everything's intact, right down to the Marks. Is it?!
    Yes all 4 have marks, but the mechanic has changed a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ferggy_99
    Ok so I got picked for beta and I played until I could not update anymore, because it was taking up all of my hard drive. But I did play a lot and I am greatly worried about the amount of time that it is taking people to level. I mean I got from 70 to 75 in two days and now Naxx has been cleared in both 10 and 25 man versions...WHAT THE FUCK!!!! The new build just came out on Friday!! I don't want this expansion to be over in 3 weeks after going live...someone please explain to me how the fuck all this shit is possible!!!??? ??? ??? ??? ???
    Naxxramas is the new karazhan, that's why it's cleared so fast

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel
    sarcasm?
    Assuming it brings with it a detarget it is very useful in PvP.

Nothing wrong with a free 100% threat fade if you need it.

It's got the same cooldown as Soulshatter, a Warlock's only way to reduce threat. (Which means human locks get a 100% threat reduction, possibly a way to survive wipes.)
    Its not a threat reduction, its a temporary threat wipe that will last for a certain amount of time, once the duration is over all the threat will be regained

Example:

You have 1000 Threat, Mr.Nasty-Tank has 400 threat.
    You use FoH and you reach 0 Threat (if you actually trick them , means they dont resist)
    Mr.Nasty reached 1200 threat in the meantime
    You cancel FoH and tada, back to 1000 threat.
    [size=20pt][move][size=20pt]Falcon Punch![/size][/move]

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Naxxramas is the new karazhan, that's why it's cleared so fast
    They need to carry over the frost resist requirement imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Notafama
    A lot of Spirit on Druid Healing gear, but why Haste and Crit?
    We Benefit from a bit of Haste, but Crit rate?

Makes no sense to me, or healing must be a lot different in WotLK?
    Haste reduces not only casting times but also global cooldown. Crit rating makes Living Seed proc and has synergy with Improved Regrowth, plus both these ratings help with killing stuff while in Restoration spec and gear.

You won't hear me complain. Specially that spirit based 'healing' ring with crit rating on it is sweet.

they do, i dunno what that whiney moonkin is talking about.
    Sure, you can 'stack' both Intensity and Dreamstate or make these two talents 'work together'. Then again, not quite.

The problem currently with the Balance tree is that any good Moonkin realizes he needs the first tier in the Restoration tree as well, giving him a lot of extra bonuses which assist with Moonkins, specially the raiding kind. This leaves for a 'lack' of points to invest in the Balance tree, where you will find yourself a good three talent points short. Three points you could have used for either Improved Faerie Fire, Improved Insect Swarm as raiding talents or utility talents such as Gale Winds and Force of Nature for PvP.

Looking at Moonkin itemization currently you wish to put points in Intensity, for it works with spirit based mana regeneration. The problem people are having with this is that we already have the talents which allows us a mechanic that works on intellect. And not only that, intellect also boosts our spellpower via Lunar Guidance.

Hence Intellect > Spirit.

Anyhow. The recoloured Druid set looks 'alright'. Wish they stuck with the green theme though, as that fits Druids more. A darker green then T3 used to have and instead of gold use a brown colour ?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...0_loot_081.jpg

This one looks awesome though. Really praying the green coloured version is a healing weapon. :