Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Build 8905 - Dungeon and Raid Loot

Nothing is going on smashers_live and veoh is not available to my country (lol). Is anyone else watching the stream on a different site or there is no stream at all at the moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

There is no live stream. The Veoh Streams are only uploads from last night.

We think smasher is sleeping ...

EDIT: im a noob-tard, i realize know (thx to below poster) that my sources was wrong. sorry for that

Raid is cancelled due to servers being down

World servers crashed due to some spell or something like that.. sounded far out.. but never the less they called of the raid

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Wow, the smashers_live chat is full of spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Capslock
    Raid is cancelled due to servers being down

World servers crashed due to some spell or something like that.. sounded far out.. but never the less they called of the raid
    No we did not. Instance server are online, but smasher did not wake up and nobody has his number ...

I'm sorry if im mistaking, but i read this on the chat. where Smasher (or an imposter) wrote something similar to what i wrote above.

Yes, that rumor is true. Already confirmed that the spell is disabled

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...476857&sid=1#0

Allright, we changed the 3 personen who are sleeping. Sorry guys, but there will be no live stream, because smasher didn't show up.

there wont be any sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by Julikator
    there wont be any sound right?
    doesn't sound like it :-\

Pretty freaking lame that the Tier Sets in WoTK are only going to be 5 piece sets still. Wasnt that a big complaint in BC and the reason why they added 8 Piece for Tier 6?

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

t6 8 piece didn't excite me, because they were too lazy to bring in new set bonuses.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096
    Pretty freaking lame that the Tier Sets in WoTK are only going to be 5 piece sets still. Wasnt that a big complaint in BC and the reason why they added 8 Piece for Tier 6?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    t6 8 piece didn't excite me, because they were too lazy to bring in new set bonuses.
    well, partly true, but, the point was, SWP gear was far better than BT t6, so they brought 3 new t6 pieces of SWP quality, so u could keep up 4item bonus with only 1 BT lower quality item

4pc Naxx set and 4pc T6 is fine with me.

They added more T6 pieces so people wouldn't have to lose their 4 piece set bonus with Sunwell gear.

No premades for EU, again.. >

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikk
    No premades for EU, again.. >
    I get the feeling the EU test servers are just for courtesy, not actual testing/feedback.

Did you see the racials? 0.o

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptos
    They added more T6 pieces so people wouldn't have to lose their 4 piece set bonus with Sunwell gear.
    Still, the idea of a 8 piece set with a 4-piece bonus only is a good one.