Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Build 8905 - Dungeon and Raid Loot

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    Did you see the racials? 0.o

The resistance changes have been a long time overdue since they didn't scale in the first place.

I just set up a page which combines the stream and a web based irc client that connects to the irc server that is being used: http://alrub.net/streaming
    (It's not a keylogger, I swear!)

Maybe add that premades are only available for those with beta key?
    I keep thinking its public PTR >_>

racials sorta suck now
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    racials sorta suck now
    Yes, because non-scaling resistances were awesome, and flat spell hit% reductions are horrible.
    Gift of the Naaru scales now, though we'll have to see what happens on Tauren's health.
    Will of the Forsaken being a removal, not an immunity? Time will tell, though this seems to say nerf to start.
    As to the others.. eh, I've got work in half an hour, no time to analyze. >_<
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

22:00 CET - Premade characters are available again on beta servers.
    Please change that to US Beta servers only.. As Blizzard still screw their European "friends" over.

That racial change was just a major kick in the nuts for me as a human rogue..

Could someone direct me to where premades are created please? I tried the WoW account page but that had nothing.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Could someone direct me to where premades are created please? I tried the WoW account page but that had nothing.
    For the EU: http://beta.wow-europe.com/
    For the US: http://beta.worldofwarcraft.com/

Thank you very much, Jaelthas!
    This user has been banned.

just looking at the stream, I'm gonna hate chewing through Patchwerk again...

Damn they nerfed some good horde racials.

Also about those sets, what idiot druid is going to want to tnak in that feral set? its terrible, it stacks all stats a cat druid might want but not a bear druid.

Im really wondering how blizzard is going to balance out Druid tanks, that set even has considerably less stamina than the other tank sets too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevbo
    Damn they nerfed some good horde racials.

Also about those sets, what idiot druid is going to want to tnak in that feral set? its terrible, it stacks all stats a cat druid might want but not a bear druid.

Im really wondering how blizzard is going to balance out Druid tanks, that set even has considerably less stamina than the other tank sets too.
    The whole "wouldn't it be cool if..." idea behind feral druids was flawed from the very beginning. Blizzard just hasn't figured it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikk
    That racial change was just a major kick in the nuts for me as a human rogue..
    As a non-human rogue I welcome it.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

RETURN OF THE CASTIGATOR

anyone else loving where their taking t3?

my hope is being restored in blizzard, i may have to start leveling for wrath if they keep this up

Quote Originally Posted by myarluu
    anyone else loving where their taking t3?

my hope is being restored in blizzard, i may have to start leveling for wrath if they keep this up
    If paladins didn't look enough like Voltron in the original iteration of T3, they're sure as hell going to look like 'em now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaypartheid
    If paladins didn't look enough like Voltron in the original iteration of T3, they're sure as hell going to look like 'em now.
    whats wrong with looking like voltron?

crusader strike ^^

also i just heard the icons for it are a green cat for gloves red cat is shoulder black cat is head blue cat is pants and yellow cat is boots

(too bad t3 is hopefully 9 piece again /joke failed)

Damn the Tier sets look awesome. Its a shame about the warrior and mage sets being completely recoloured, they could have kept them the same.

Too the people whining about them reusing Tier 3, you should have played wow prior tbc, then you would realise why. :-*