Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Build 8905 - Dungeon and Raid Loot

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Can anyone tell what the buff or whatever it is the icon far right on the left picture of the KT kill? Looks like a skeleton hand.

Just curious :P
    Does anyone know? :>

Does anyone know? :>
    It's a buff your faction get when you have control of the Wintergrasp fortress.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=57940

Thanks.

/yawn

Naxxramas is the new karazhan, that's why it's cleared so fast
    Karazhan was not cleared on the beta server, or if it was it was only in the last couple of days before the end.

That said, the people who cleared Naxx a.) had T6/Sunwell gear and experience, b.) had already cleared Naxx on live at 60 so knew what to expect.

Also, Kara was tuned way too hard at the start of BC, and I think they lowballed the tuning on Naxx. Expect it to be a bit harder in future beta builds, and then easier, etc, until they get the tuning right!

And to add to the previous poster, Anyone that did Naxx at 60, has an advantage on the 80 naxx, almost all bosses have the same abilities and they almost are all the same fight, they did this intentionally so that people could experience something they may not have ever experienced. Kara on the other hand was new bosses, meaning people had to figure out the strategies for those bosses, with these bosses, even if something is "new" 90% of the encounter is still the same. Heck, I can't believe I watched the one raid on live stream wipe like 3 times to patchwerk...like come on...hey guys he's gonna beat on the tank and then he's gonna hit 1 more person in the raid, that's all he's going to do, but lets not heal ok?

So I created some premades for the US murmer realm, and they weren't there when I logged in. Anyone else get this bug?
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    So I created some premades for the US murmer realm, and they weren't there when I logged in. Anyone else get this bug?
    Its called pending character copy, you wont get any character copied instantly it can take few hours or few days depends on the number of copied chars

I wouldn't say it's boring, they are on Kelth now, it looks as if he does the single target frostbolt, aoe frostbolt, mana detonation (but it just appears on a person and they just have to move) and he spawns 2 adds at 40% that can just be tanked for the rest of the fight (could kill them I suppose) the main tank in the stream held the 2 adds and Kelth for about 10% after the OT died.

Quote Originally Posted by TraceTheRogue
    Its not a threat reduction, its a temporary threat wipe that will last for a certain amount of time, once the duration is over all the threat will be regained

Example:

You have 1000 Threat, Mr.Nasty-Tank has 400 threat.
    You use FoH and you reach 0 Threat (if you actually trick them , means they dont resist)
    Mr.Nasty reached 1200 threat in the meantime
    You cancel FoH and tada, back to 1000 threat.
    no shit. that's why I said it was a 100% "fade." Still useful, especially on something like an AOE pull where you might have more than double 2nd aggro on mobs, you can just feign and they'll go away.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja
    lolled at paladin chest

I must admit i am intrested in seeing what this turns into on the female modles.

Quote Originally Posted by kumiriko

I must admit i am intrested in seeing what this turns into on the female modles.
    It's a bug. The full model's been available at wotlkwiki.info for months now. They have full chest plates :P

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    I'm more worried about the amount of spell haste and spell crit on the resto gear and the massive amount of spirit on the moonkin gear.
    Blizzard doesn't seem to understand their own classes imo.
    You like when your innervate restores 3k mana instead of 10+k? sweet dude

I little spirit goes a long way with innervate.