Naxx Loot Discussion

My first impression: needs moar hit rating :-\
    ViktorVaughn - Nightelf Rogue - EU-Mal'Ganis

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

cooms

Re: Naxx Loot Discussion

maybe they don't want rogues and other melee classes getting hardcore agro when naxx first starts out. i remember in my first kara we had 2 rogues that capped hit rating and they where such agro whores until our tanks picked up some more gear. but i dunno that just my thoughts. Also hopefully blizzard has made heroic itemization a ton better so people wont feel overwhelmed once they take their first steps into naxx 10 and 25. my 2 cents.

Ulrik.

There is very little melee gear. I´m talking about DPS plate, most is tanking and there is no cloak or ring atm.

If kara loot had every single stat you needed, there would be no point in progression... :

I hope Bliz adds the Kingsfall dagger skin. Understood that it's still beta, but yo...there is no dagger that matches the beauty of Kingsfall. And I always wanted since pre-bc, and if Blizz makes if a spell dag I'm gonna be pissed as hell (not really I got a boomkin, could ninja that). :

second oppinion: looking good so far, only thing to complain are 1.6 offhand weapons, but I guess it won't matter because of alot of haste rating on the items.

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

I'd like to see some nice slow 1h weapons that aren't tagged off-hand (the stray looks awesome though), and aren't just swords and daggers... I'm not really looking forward to having to grind out arenas/bgs to get my pve upgrades again.

what's up with 2.4 swords?!
    they're trying to lessen the loot types but put in a one hand weapon that's only interesting for hunters at best? Do I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_BunnySanta
    I hope Bliz adds the Kingsfall dagger skin. Understood that it's still beta, but yo...there is no dagger that matches the beauty of Kingsfall. And I always wanted since pre-bc, and if Blizz makes if a spell dag I'm gonna be pissed as hell (not really I got a boomkin, could ninja that). :
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...0_loot_115.jpg
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.